Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: More ar like firearms going prohib

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Sooo... a few years ago they review these and say they're not AR so non-restricted.... Now they're prohib as AR variant?!?! I smell a lawsuit.....

Quote Originally Posted by WAREWOLF View Post
    WTF they are just going add more and more and more. F@@k this country i am tired of this s#&t. Work like dog follow the rules pay you taxes and you just keep getting Fu##ed up the a@@ by the government. This is my last straw if the liberals win the next election i packing up the family selling everything i own here and moving out of Canada
    same.. im currently looking into leaving, can't deal with this the rest of my life

i’m moving to Florida soon

Hey Stanley, I have a question for you regarding this exact situation.

From my understanding the non restricted weapons that are becoming Prohibited
    are still able to be used under the two year amnesty period for hunting and other
    general uses up until May 1st 2022. I know some Native communities may have
    this date extended further because some may not be able to replace said pricey
    rifles right away.

That being said, doesn't that give you as a seller 2 years amnesty to be able to
    supply internals to keep these still usable newly prohibited, but previously non
    restricted weapons in working order?

In fact, couldn't one argue that you are providing an essential service for the
    maintenance and well being of these items so that they may continue to run
    optimally while hunting over the next 2 years?

Your website and supply is AMAZING.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Attachment 383829

Greetings TNA Family!

The government and all it's bodies are welcoming us to the first long weekend of summer by reinterpreting the OIC and making several more firearms PROHIBITED.

This includes the Maccabee SLR (see above image), Likely the ATRS modern sporter and even some bolt action, long barreled 12ga shotguns. more firm details will be released next week#

https://mobile.twitter.com/InfoCSAAA...14512428453890

Fantastic!
    So we've been able to keep our operation going selling all AR specific fire control and BCG parts as they were used in some non restricted firearms
    This might change quickly next week

so far we haven't received notice so we are selling LOTS
    we seem to be in a full on panic buy for ALL AR#specific parts and barrels
    I've worked through the website and slashed prices where possible.

SO buy buy buy while we can sell sell sell
    you'll need to brows the entire site to find all the deals as they are hidden pretty much everywhere even some ammo like the 380 auto raptor charging handles and lots of barrels#

please check us out

https://truenortharms.com/ar15_default_store_view/

Stock up for your future gun sale tables or spare parts for the firearms you have while you can#

Stanley and the gang

PS
    Forward this email to your friends if you can#

CGN Regular
    Delete
    Last edited by apexanimal; 02-12-2021 at 10:17 PM.

Devil's advocate: Why do you need parts if you can't use the gun?
    We should all fight this and not just by threatening to move out of Canada or swearing at the PM.
    Sign the petitions that are circulating, and speak with/write your liberal/NDP MP.
    And when the next election is called, remember who banned everything!
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Tippygunman View Post
    Damit all. What are they going to leave me to shoot?
    I heard a former military member (Tony Keene), who doesn't believe "ordinary people" should have handguns, said we can all use BB guns for target practice.
    What an insult to his uniform. Article here: https ://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opinion-gun-control-handguns-1.5532173?cmp=apple-news_cbc-news_comments#comments-15532173. Here's what he thinks of us: Those of us trained in the use of handguns (and I mean properly trained, by the police or the military, not just a weekend course at the local gun club) know that the armed amateur is dangerous. A police officer on a gun call does not want Citizen Rambo whipping out a personal gat to come to their assistance. That officer needs a clear field of observation and fire, and only one potential threat.

I'm sure he'd love to hear from members here about how little training we have.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    I heard a former military member (Tony Keene), who doesn't believe "ordinary people" should have handguns, said we can all use BB guns for target practice.
    What an insult to his uniform. Article here: https ://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opinion-gun-control-handguns-1.5532173?cmp=apple-news_cbc-news_comments#comments-15532173. Here's what he thinks of us: Those of us trained in the use of handguns (and I mean properly trained, by the police or the military, not just a weekend course at the local gun club) know that the armed amateur is dangerous. A police officer on a gun call does not want Citizen Rambo whipping out a personal gat to come to their assistance. That officer needs a clear field of observation and fire, and only one potential threat.

I'm sure he'd love to hear from members here about how little training we have.

You're allowed to use them for the next 2 years at least.
    If it was non restricted the OIC says you can maintain using
    it for the amnesty period.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Devil's advocate: Why do you need parts if you can't use the gun?
    We should all fight this and not just by threatening to move out of Canada or swearing at the PM.
    Sign the petitions that are circulating, and speak with/write your liberal/NDP MP.
    And when the next election is called, remember who banned everything!

CGN Regular
    Another IDIOT officer bag licking to the Liberal demigods to get a fat paying position in govt.Nothing new really. What a piece of Sh*t!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast