7780 Woodbine Ave Unit 3, Markham, ON L3R 2N7
    Shop Online: www.g4cgunstore.com
    Fax: +1 (905) 604-8679
    Tel: +1 (905) 604-1611
    E-Mail: info@g4cgunstore.com

Follow us on : Facebook & Instagram

Any pistol grip versions coming in?

BANNED
    Nutnfancy did a review of this rifle last year or so ago. (At least I think it was this model). He was very impressed with it and gave it pretty good marks and a high buy recommendation.

I think im just about to.

If I go downstairs and out to my truck to get my wallet, then try to walk back upstairs directly, my wife's gonna know I'm buying another gun.....

I will deflect by letting the dog out "by accident" so she can chase him down the street, while I check off another on the 'want list'

That's a plan!

Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    Nutnfancy did a review of this rifle last year or so ago. (At least I think it was this model). He was very impressed with it and gave it pretty good marks and a high buy recommendation.

If I go downstairs and out to my truck to get my wallet, then try to walk back upstairs directly, my wife's gonna know I'm buying another gun.....

I will deflect by letting the dog out "by accident" so she can chase him down the street, while I check off another on the 'want list'

That's a plan!
    It does look good, but I had the pistol grip version and loved it. I regret selling it and want another one ASAP

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post

That's a plan!
    You are a brave man. I never leave my wallet in my vehicle. If my vehicle is stolen, I only lose my vehicle....not all my credit cards and licenses.
    Last edited by BDSL; 05-16-2020 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Grammar

CGN Regular
    Yep pistol grip version would be nice!

BANNED
    Yeah, sitting here right now trying to decide between this and the wsmcr. one or the other is being ordered in the next 10 min, lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    I heard there wasn't any warranty in Canada (recognized by KelTec)on these rifles. These were made for US only. What's the story on this? No warranty is a deal breaker for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    I heard there wasn't any warranty in Canada (recognized by KelTec)on these rifles. These were made for US only. What's the story on this? No warranty is a deal breaker for me.
    If the rifle is imported by Vault Distribution then it has the Canadian warranty. If it's not imported by Vault, then the warranty work will have to go back to the dealer u bought it from (usually it has to go back to the US for warranty).

The RDB I bought recently from an authorized dealer came with a Vault warranty paper confirming the warranty is with them. I dealt with Vault before for the warranty work on my RFB, it was nice and easy.
    Last edited by petermoo999; 05-16-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Hey G4C, you get this via vault?
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast