Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TROY Straight Pull Rifle

Who is selling these?

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I had a PAR when they first came out and hated the rifle, maybe is was just because 308 but extremely hard to cycle, had to hold the pump and hit the butt stock on the table to eject the fired brass, sent it back and received a 338 Federal instead, same issue. I know this was a problem, on the internet people were getting chamber reamers and re cutting the chamber, some said it solved there problem
    Mine did not have this problem. What kind of ammo were you feeding it? Mine cycled just fine, in fact, I’m really missing it these days.Name:  F764FAD8-4AB8-478C-B1FF-D0D3C9938E69.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  133.7 KB

BANNED
    There are a couple companies selling them, but since it is IRunGuns thread, I will not list the other dealers, but if you do a search on here you will find them

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Denim View Post
    I’ve never received a reply from irunguns (email or phone) several times over the last few years and haven’t bothered trying to order anything in the event I’d ever need customer service.
    Same.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Mine did not have this problem. What kind of ammo were you feeding it? Mine cycled just fine, in fact, I’m really missing it these days.Name:  F764FAD8-4AB8-478C-B1FF-D0D3C9938E69.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  133.7 KB
    Factory Federal and reloads, all had the same problem, even tried a small base 308 die, some people said it was because of the fluted chambers, maybe I was unlucky and bought the only two with problem, but as I said other were having problems as well

Factory Federal and reloads, all had the same problem, even tried a small base 308 die, some people said it was because of the fluted chambers, maybe I was unlucky and bought the only two with problem, but as I said other were having problems as well
    Interesting, mine was not hard to cycle at all. Could be a bad chamber, or maybe something to do with the slide release, I switched mine out with a spring from a pen (of all things, it fit perfect and worked great) as the slide release was a little too stiff for my liking. One of the first things I did, perhaps the hammer wasn’t enough to fully release the slide? Come to think of it, my buddy had a 338 version and it worked fine too, also received the pen spring mod.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kavemanx39 View Post
    AkA the cuckold rifle! Enjoy watching your wife... I mean political system being ####ed
    By all the people in Toronto...

There are not any currently available, they are all sold. When they are allocated out we will let everyone know. We do not do any pre-sales as they never have a positive outcome.

This is second time asking with no response, are you able to get these
    https://worldoftroy.com/product/troy...ht-pull-rifle/

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

These are just going to get banned as AR variants anyways. The banned a bolt-action shotgun for christ's sake.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast