Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: The Modern Sporter is now .......?

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    This is why we need to fight hard guys, they are playing real ball this time. Write all of the MP's in Parliament, call if you can, fund the orgs, sign and share the crap out of e-2574!
    “Real ball” on our end I think takes more than letters and donations to orgs.
    Half a million people who refuse to pay taxes may wake them up. Money talks. Everything else is just words, especially when it regards govt.

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    I paid half. What are my options?
    I also paid half, but I've purchased mine through RDSC and they assured me that my rifle will be delivered even if it gets prohibited. Here are your options..

Option 1): If you've paid for it, you will get it. NR rifles are yours as long as you provide proof of payment prior to the ban. Restricted rifles require transfers, which cant be initiated once prohibited, thats why they had to be refunded.

Option 2): Get a refund. Someone here mentioned that ATRS will not refund your deposit, but customers are always entitled to a refund as long as they haven't received their item, regardless of the store policy. You can get your deposit back from a charge back, although it's still a scummy thing to do because its not ATRS's fault.

Expect an official update from ATRS tomorrow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If the RCMP did not consider this to be a variant of the AR15, then how is this prohibited now? You can't just magically add items to the prohibited list without even issuing an OIC. WTF is going on?!?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer View Post
    If the RCMP did not consider this to be a variant of the AR15, then how is this prohibited now? You can't just magically add items to the prohibited list without even issuing an OIC. WTF is going on?!?
    Yes, yes they can. Clearly they can do whatever they want.

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I also paid half, but I've purchased mine through RDSC and they assured me that my rifle will be delivered even if it gets prohibited. Here are your options..

Option 1): If you've paid for it, you will get it. NR rifles are yours as long as you provide proof of payment prior to the ban. Restricted rifles require transfers, which cant be initiated once prohibited, thats why they had to be refunded.

Option 2): Get a refund. Someone here mentioned that ATRS will not refund your deposit, but customers are always entitled to a refund as long as they haven't received their item, regardless of the store policy. You can get your deposit back from a charge back, although it's still a scummy thing to do because its not ATRS's fault.

Expect an official update from ATRS tomorrow
    I paid half through ATRS via my CC. I just want my receiver set. But I also refuse to be out near 600.00! I think they will ban almost every firearm sadly.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer View Post
    thats wht ATRS has to get a ####ing lawyer and do something.
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    I paid half through ATRS via my CC. I just want my receiver set. But I also refuse to be out near 600.00! I think they will ban almost every firearm sadly.
    If it makes you feel better, my deposit was $1300, and I still owe another $1300 :/

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    thats wht ATRS has to get a ####ing lawyer and do something.
    I would gladly donate to their legal fund.
    We supported them by buying their products now we should support by backing them legally.

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    If it makes you feel better, my deposit was $1300, and I still owe another $1300 :/
    You and me both :/

CGN Regular
    I gotta ask, since when is ass book or twitter the official means of communication of a government?