Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 414161718192021222324252627282930313234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Modern Sporter is now .......?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    All sorts of my firearms are now prohibited, now potentially my MS. As much as I enjoy shooting, once the dust settles the most important thing to me is my ability to defend myself, my family, and any natural liberties that I as a person have inherited from those who fought for them.
    But, but, the RCMP and Government will protect you and your family........

Quote Originally Posted by vtham View Post
    What's happening to our country?
    NOTHING , a dictator is taking over the Canada
    concealed carry will save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    I just hope the krylon can survive in the PVC pipe filled with oil!

Pretty sure Mike might be buying up a lot of PVC pipe and 5w30 synthetic lol
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    i hope there's a special place in hell for the tyrants destroying the country and the livelihoods of honest hard working canadians.
    x2 !!!!! Imho

Quote Originally Posted by Chatrbaz84 View Post
    NOTHING , a dictator is taking over the Canada
    A wee over dramatic, no?

Quote Originally Posted by sillymike View Post
    With all the changes that could potentially lend someone in jail.
    - Shouldn't the RCMP send a registered letters to all Canadians that have a valid PAL to inform them of the changes?
    I was thinking exactly the same thing. I actually expected to see something in the mail by this point.

So many things have been made Prohibited and keep being added to the pile (but not really, until a new OIC?) on an almost daily basis, how is anyone supposed to know what is even still legal?

What am I allowed to take out of the safe? Can I take my 12 ga. semi out to shoot clays this weekend, or do I need to bring my pump with the no-choke 18.5 inch barrel?

Am I even allowed to bring my other semi-auto rifle or has that been/will that be relegated to Prohibited without anyone mentioning it by the time I get to my favourite shooting spot?

I'm currently down an AR-15, which I was just about to dust off and kit out for competitions that were being set up locally, so that's a bummer.

If the removable chokes on a 12 ga. is also a thing, I'm down the M4 clone as well as my long barrel on my Maverick 88.

No sense keeping this off the forums in fears of confiscations; I'm in Quebec and already had to register them to remain a responsible firearm owner.

If the handguns go down the same road, I'm out a fortune with all of my IPSC handguns and gear. I was running back and forth between Classic, Production and was trying to get my Ruger Redhawk to run reliably to transition to Revolver, just for the fun of it. If they were doing Steel Challenges locally again, I would have gone with my Single Action, just because why not? Obviously using my Redhawk holster, since the classic holster not covering the trigger is no longer allowed due to the low participation using SA revolvers. Second time I buy gear only to see the rules changed. I guess that was just getting me used to the changes on firearms themselves, right?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzygy2VP View Post
    A wee over dramatic, no?
    I'll let you decide for yourself...

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Okay, so it says it's on the FRT but not in the official OIC prohib list. So while it may be banned, it isn't currently. Correct?
    "And now I will show you the most excellent way." - 1 Corinthians 12:31b
    Deas Gu Cath

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohann View Post
    Okay, so it says it's on the FRT but not in the official OIC prohib list. So while it may be banned, it isn't currently. Correct?
    Correct!
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygy2VP View Post
    A wee over dramatic, no?
    A wee lack of understanding the situation, no??