Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: The Modern Sporter is now .......?

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Not unless they have a warrant.

Stand your ground on that as well, because they will try to say probable cause, etc. etc. Request a supervisor, and a copy of the warrant. Doesn't matter if it's a Savage MKII 22lr, or a F92 Stinger in the case. [ Can't believe they banned the stinger... literally responsible for zero crimes in Canada, ever. :'( ]
    Right?! This was my go to duck hunting device.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

TheRecordMan, agreed! Don’t forget the 800 plus firearms that the RCMP have misplaced. But we’re the safety issue.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar

Stand your ground on that as well, because they will try to say probable cause, etc. etc. Request a supervisor, and a copy of the warrant. Doesn't matter if it's a Savage MKII 22lr, or a F92 Stinger in the case. [ Can't believe they banned the stinger... literally responsible for zero crimes in Canada, ever. :'( ]
    Good to know, thanks!!!

Standing your ground smartly/educated on the subject/s at hand but doing so POLITELY, I find works well most times in life.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vtham View Post
    Sadly this is what has happened... They told you they were coming for your property and you still voted for them... Why didn't you believe them?
    I live in Ontario and am surrounded by liberal voters. The ones who own firearms... They are shocked... shocked i tell ya... about the oic

They went for this and will get away with it because they know the resistance is weak. Everybody sits on their hands and wallets until after the fact.

I noticed you guys are still taking orders.
    If we order a set now, is it still guaranteed to be delivered?

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I noticed you guys are still taking orders.
    If we order a set now, is it still guaranteed to be delivered?
    x2...or at least the lower?

Planning to order in like 2 weeks (once paid)
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by Just Mike View Post
    TheRecordMan, agreed! Don’t forget the 800 plus firearms that the RCMP have misplaced. But we’re the safety issue.

813 to be exact!......But who's really counting?......

https://dennisryoung.ca/2019/07/04/r...ies-2005-2019/
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick1978 View Post
    They went for this and will get away with it because they know the resistance is weak. Everybody sits on their hands and wallets until after the fact.
    People are getting free-$$ and they can buy pot... They just don't realize that nothing from the government is free.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    Agree. This is exactly it.
    I tried to say same thing along these lines and got lots of bashimg for it from the computer keyboard warriors, lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Also everyone rushes out to buy everything and doesn’t donate to the gun lobbyists.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread