Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: The Modern Sporter is now .......?

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    I hope there's a special place in hell for the tyrants destroying the country and the livelihoods of honest hard working Canadians.
    I hope that there is a special hell on earth for these scumbags.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mangoman View Post
    So wait.....I can still shoot my ATRS and Maccabee defense SLR?
    I did today and I have plans for friday as well. Even taking the Cz858 out. I WILL NOT COMPLY

Quote Originally Posted by Shayd15 View Post
    Read ATRS's post.

Even my gunshop was told by the RCMP they are only to watch for what was on the May 1 list. Anything on the live FRT is not law, or enforceable until announced.
    Wow. So they purely prohibited non ar variants then... Adios to modern aluminium plastic rifle

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    I gotta ask, since when is ass book or twitter the official means of communication of a government?
    Since about a month ago when NS RCMP used Twitter as their preferred way to communicate with the public that an ARMED ACTIVE SHOOTER WAS STILL AT LARGE! Un-facking-believable!

When we finally do get around to a large public demonstration, I will hold up signs denouncing the RCMP's incompetent handling of that whole situation and the subsequent scapegoating of our community. I suggest we surrender all manner of guns in one huge pile--air guns, toy guns, glue guns, nail guns, water guns etc....
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    I did today and I have plans for friday as well. Even taking the Cz858 out. I WILL NOT COMPLY
    I could take any firearm I own out to shoot here in Alberta, if I wanted, and not worry one bit. I've been shooting for 40 years here in Southern Alberta and have only had a run in with LE once on all that time and that was a event less encounter.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    I could take any firearm I own out to shoot here in Alberta, if I wanted, and not worry one bit. I've been shooting for 40 years here in Southern Alberta and have only had a run in with LE once on all that time and that was a event less encounter.
    Problem is that if you ever get caught, say goodbye to your license and your entire gun collection. You will never touch another gun ever again. By all means hide your gun, don't turn it over, etc. but to take it out & actually use it, you're begging for trouble.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Problem is that if you ever get caught, say goodbye to your license and your entire gun collection. You will never touch another gun ever again. By all means hide your gun, don't turn it over, etc. but to take it out & actually use it, you're begging for trouble.
    My entire collection is prohib now.
    So why should I care about a useless PAL. Its not like you actually need one to buy a gun in Canada. The gouverment made me a criminal so ill act like one from now on.

So why should I care about a useless PAL. Its not like you actually need one to buy a gun in Canada. The gouverment made me a criminal so ill act like one from now on.
    Hell yeah brother

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    [QUOTE=DILLIGAF;17077502]My entire collection is prohib now.
    So why should I care about a useless PAL. Its not like you actually need one to buy a gun in Canada. The gouverment made me a criminal so ill act like one from now on.[/QUO
    There are 100's of thousands of us now and growing by the day it seems.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    I'm sorry to hear this Dill.

When I read posts like this it rubs raw because of what 3 Karens and the Turd have done to honest folks.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.