Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: The Modern Sporter is now .......?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I noticed you guys are still taking orders.
    If we order a set now, is it still guaranteed to be delivered?
    Yes to both questions.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Regular
    is it realistic if we ordered last october to expect to be contacted
    before mid june?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    is it realistic if we ordered last october to expect to be contacted
    before mid june?
    Optimistic but still realistic.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by caddy_man View Post
    i've got about 20k in firearms that have been banned to this point.
    Once they ban my pistols it'll be about another 15k.

My 3 gun setup alone is worth 13k.

I don't know what to expect. It just sucks because I busted my ass to be able to have the best tools I could afford for a hobby i'm passionate about, and now it's all gone for the next 2 years (or possibly for good). I talk to my friends who aren't shooters, and even family, and no one seems to care.
    I feel your pain bro

Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    I feel your pain bro
    Indeed. The 2 year amnesty is a joke and they can only get away with it in the context of guns because of political posturing. If the government were to OIC ban my motorcycle or someone else's sports car because they can exceed the safe speed limits on the road, would people stand by in the same way - allowing the government to require me to keep it in the garage for 2 years? Not drive it, or get money to replace it with something else I can use in the meantime?

Crazy that we need to sit on our expensive toys that were legally purchased while JT figures out what his next move is. That is completely beside the more important point that there is no logical public safety justification to this.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by platnumbob View Post
    Indeed. The 2 year amnesty is a joke and they can only get away with it in the context of guns because of political posturing. If the government were to OIC ban my motorcycle or someone else's sports car because they can exceed the safe speed limits on the road, would people stand by in the same way - allowing the government to require me to keep it in the garage for 2 years? Not drive it, or get money to replace it with something else I can use in the meantime?

Crazy that we need to sit on our expensive toys that were legally purchased while JT figures out what his next move is. That is completely beside the more important point that there is no logical public safety justification to this.
    Honestly I think we are screwed. I am by nature an optimist but right now I see JT and Singh in bed with each other to collude to suspend Parliament another three months, giving them more time to throw even MORE tax payer money around and buy more voters. Also gives JT even more time to do his daily "address by the King" without any debate--I like how yesterday he called out to everyone with injuries or disabilities and said it was only the Conservatives who had tried to block his attempt to give more money, without anyone from opposition being able to say anything about it at all. It doesn't help that Scheer is completely frigging silent; I am a CPC member but really have to say that the CPC nationally has just given way and it is really just the NDP who are now stealing the spotlight and criticizing the Liberals, and speaking out about racism, etc. I think we will have a leadership race in the fall for the new CPC leader, and as soon as that is done little Castro will call a snap election and all the people who have gotten more money with CERB than they did when they were working will just think what a great job he's done and either vote for the Liberals or the NDP, and we will have another 4 years of a Liberal majority. I haven't completely given up hope but I think that is where we are headed. I am upset beyond belief about my guns being taken away, but even more upset about Parliament and democracy being usurped by this pandemic and a little ####head loser who rules like he is a hereditary monarch instead of someone with less than 25% of the popular vote. I think economically Canada will be like Greece in another 4-6 years.

Ed
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

"Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    Honestly I think we are screwed. I am by nature an optimist but right now I see JT and Singh in bed with each other to collude to suspend Parliament another three months, giving them more time to throw even MORE tax payer money around and buy more voters. Also gives JT even more time to do his daily "address by the King" without any debate--I like how yesterday he called out to everyone with injuries or disabilities and said it was only the Conservatives who had tried to block his attempt to give more money, without anyone from opposition being able to say anything about it at all. It doesn't help that Scheer is completely frigging silent; I am a CPC member but really have to say that the CPC nationally has just given way and it is really just the NDP who are now stealing the spotlight and criticizing the Liberals, and speaking out about racism, etc. I think we will have a leadership race in the fall for the new CPC leader, and as soon as that is done little Castro will call a snap election and all the people who have gotten more money with CERB than they did when they were working will just think what a great job he's done and either vote for the Liberals or the NDP, and we will have another 4 years of a Liberal majority. I haven't completely given up hope but I think that is where we are headed. I am upset beyond belief about my guns being taken away, but even more upset about Parliament and democracy being usurped by this pandemic and a little ####head loser who rules like he is a hereditary monarch instead of someone with less than 25% of the popular vote. I think economically Canada will be like Greece in another 4-6 years.

Ed
    There won't be a Canada in less than 4.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    My sentiments as well.

At this point, good riddance...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Sure looks that way.
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority