Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324252627282931 ... LastLast

Thread: The Modern Sporter is now .......?

Well fortunately ATRS is not in Quebec and neither am I. ATRS put it out there right up front that there would be risks involved for them and consumers, by purchasing one of their fine products you are accepting the inherent risk that goes along with the possible (actual?) reclassification. The Modern Sporter classification was not changed by OIC, rather by the RCMP's interpretation which might not stand a court challenge anyway.

No......
    Last edited by Matt86; 05-21-2020 at 11:27 AM.

I like my Rifle too much to sell it.
    Last edited by Matt86; 05-21-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deslauriermc View Post
    prohibited status, It cannot be shipped
    That is incorrect. And as stated in the two options given with the May 20th Update thread, you are welcome to give up the upper receiver, and we will close off the invoice and ship the lower. You may then seek a 'refund' from your government.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt86 View Post
    I like my Rifle too much to sell it.
    Sold it to Mike a while ago.
    Last edited by PinaKaleada; 05-21-2020 at 11:41 AM.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Once our legal actions are filed (hopefully in the next week to 10 days) my understanding is that this OIC is stalled until the injunction is heard in court. I say understanding as I am not a lawyer, just paying heavily for 1 Until the action is heard it is business as usual.
    I will be posting a new thread in our forum about the action once I have enough info to share. A gofundme page will be set up shortly for anyone wishing to offer support for the cause.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

BANNED
    Will send some money your way !

deslauriermc;17078848 Oh wait you live in Montreal......... never mind.
    HAHAHAH precisely.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Once our legal actions are filed (hopefully in the next week to 10 days) my understanding is that this OIC is stalled until the injunction is heard in court. I say understanding as I am not a lawyer, just paying heavily for 1 Until the action is heard it is business as usual.
    I will be posting a new thread in our forum about the action once I have enough info to share. A gofundme page will be set up shortly for anyone wishing to offer support for the cause.
    You can count on me donating to this.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    I like my Rifle
    Too bad, sold it to Mike as well.
    Last edited by PinaKaleada; 05-21-2020 at 11:41 AM.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.