Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: The Modern Sporter is now .......?

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    There won't be a Canada in less than 4.
    You maybe right! I'm sure it will be a shocker when the time comes to pay the bills and the Libtards realize taxes will have to be 50% or higher!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckybeer View Post
    You maybe right! I'm sure it will be a shocker when the time comes to pay the bills and the Libtards realize taxes will have to be 50% or higher!!
    Self balancing budgets to the rescue!

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    There won't be a Canada in less than 4.
    Good.

It was devastating to see almost two years of work in selecting the best parts I could afford go up in smoke. I was SOO happy/proud of my MS build, and fortunate enough to be able to toss a bit of $$$$ at it as a serious 3g rig...and then to have that ripped away in the middle of a pandemic......I hope that we can ALL as fireman owners rally to say what this has done to us. Drunk drivers and kids with fast cars kill far too many innocent people in Canada so to alienate law abiding, statistically VERY low risk firearms owners in the middle of an economic crisis is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    I feel your pain bro

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by docscoutjr View Post
    It was devastating to see almost two years of work in selecting the best parts I could afford go up in smoke. I was SOO happy/proud of my MS build, and fortunate enough to be able to toss a bit of $$$$ at it as a serious 3g rig...and then to have that ripped away in the middle of a pandemic......I hope that we can ALL as fireman owners rally to say what this has done to us. Drunk drivers and kids with fast cars kill far too many innocent people in Canada so to alienate law abiding, statistically VERY low risk firearms owners in the middle of an economic crisis is insane.
    Speak for yourself, I personally don't own any firemen.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by docscoutjr View Post
    I know exactly how you feel. I lived / breathed AR15 for 8 years. Having a NR option with basically the same parts availabilty was soooooooooooooo awesome.

I managed to cover my bases with 3 lowers & 5 uppers.

The ATRS MS was EVERYTHING I ever wanted in NR build, well except barrel length that is, the min 18.6" can be a bit of a downer on some calibers. My first lower was super light weight, with a equally awesome lightweight upper in 6.5 Grendel for hunting, 7.8lb total for the lower, upper, optic (vortex razor HD LH 3-15x42), sling & bipod, never got to hunt with it due to work schedule last year. Another lower setup with a magpul gen III PRS stock for bench shooting, MRA (IBI blank) 18.6" pencil barrel .223 wylde, Primary Arms 1-6 FFP ACSS (easy hits on 12" steel out to 600m with PPU 55FMJ ammo), probably my favorite combination of lower & upper. Third lower setup exactly the same as my CC MRR 11.6 (magpul STR, magpul K2+grip Geissele SSA-E trigger, bad lever, etc), with a matching upper all CC part with a SA20 barrel and BCM MCMR 15" handguard, even had the same surefire light setup and magpul fore grip. If it wasn't for over all length it felt EXACTLY the same as my CC MRR 11.6". 4th upper was a JP enterprises .22lr kit, which was awesome, 0.8moa all day with quality SK Long Range ammo, and I can't say enough good thing about the Primary Arms 1-6 .22lr optic. 5th upper never got fired, there was a bit of a debacle getting a barrel blank & reamer, it was going to be 50 beowulf.

Going forward I could foresee a 224 Valkyrie upper and a 6mm Turbo upper (6.5 Grendel necked down to 6mm). I'm just dreaming now it seams.

FML. It's hard to get excited by bolt actions! There is no ####ing trigger reset to anticipate!
    Last edited by mileageman; 06-13-2020 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckybeer View Post
    But but but Justin said he wouldn’t raise the taxes !!!
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    But but but Justin said he wouldn’t raise the taxes !!!
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I noticed you guys are still taking orders.
    If we order a set now, is it still guaranteed to be delivered?
    Yes.
    IF you were to order a SLICK SIDE receiver set today it would ship out next business day. Forward assist uppers are still in the being made stage so an order placed today would ship in Q1 of 2021
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Yes.
    IF you were to order a SLICK SIDE receiver set today it would ship out next business day. Forward assist uppers are still in the being made stage so an order placed today would ship in Q1 of 2021
    Local pickup okay for a SS set? Open tomorrow?
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.