Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: The Modern Sporter is now .......?

CGN Regular
    My friend ordered on November 2019, any idea when he’s gonna get it? Thanks a lot to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Battleworn View Post
    So do all le agencies consider the frt law? How can you be charged with possession of prohibited firearm when the frt is not law at all?
    Exactly
    It would make for some interesting times in front of a judge. I’d say the judge would hammer the horse cops.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Battleworn View Post
    So do all le agencies consider the frt law? How can you be charged with possession of prohibited firearm when the frt is not law at all?
    1st question, probably?
    2nd question Good question, seems a no brainer to me but then again 5 sheriffs beating up a kid for failing to blow after pulling him out of a tractor for skirting a traffic jam and pulling into his field doesn't make sense to me either. I am still at a loss for High River.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    1st question, probably?
    2nd question Good question, seems a no brainer to me but then again 5 sheriffs beating up a kid for failing to blow after pulling him out of a tractor for skirting a traffic jam and pulling into his field doesn't make sense to me either. I am still at a loss for High River.
    There is an answer to the second question, it is because they expect fear and obedience. If you are unsure, or they are not clear, they demand you be afraid and toe the imaginary line that we're not even sure is there. Anything else is insubordination and must be met with extreme force to show the rest of us what will happen if someone questions their authority or steps over that line

Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    There is an answer to the second question, it is because they expect fear and obedience. If you are unsure, or they are not clear, they demand you be afraid and toe the imaginary line that we're not even sure is there. Anything else is insubordination and must be met with extreme force to show the rest of us what will happen if someone questions their authority or steps over that line
    I’ll continue using mine, I’ll let a judge decide if it has to come to that.

And for that matter, if it happens to anyone else, I’ll have a few hundred bucks to donate to their legal gofundme page.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    I’ll continue using mine, I’ll let a judge decide if it has to come to that.

And for that matter, if it happens to anyone else, I’ll have a few hundred bucks to donate to their legal gofundme page.
    I hope everyone is keeping a few hundred, because the time will come.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    I hope everyone is keeping a few hundred, because the time will come.
    It's nice to always have a few hundreds on hand... You never know when the next opportunity to plink will be

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

An incognito status indian, can come to your town and test the resolve of law enforcement, with no legal penalties, as they are exempt of the oic.

Quote Originally Posted by medic8553 View Post
    An incognito status indian, can come to your town and test the resolve of law enforcement, with no legal penalties, as they are exempt of the oic.
    That's not exactly true. If the rifle was non restricted prior to the OIC, they (or anyone with a subsistence hunter status) can legally hunt with it until the OIC has expired. They can't go out with an AR15. They are not exempt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tell them that at Oka...........AK47's + Barrett 50's