Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WARNING!!!! Stings abound on the sale of newly prohibited firearms.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar

WARNING!!!! Stings abound on the sale of newly prohibited firearms.

It has come to our attention that there are more than a few LE agents trying to run sting operations on purchases of various newly prohibited firearms, ours included.
    I believe it would be prudent for anyone attempting to purchase from any EE, Gun Post, Town Post etc. to exercise EXTREME caution in any attempted transactions especially on deals that are conducted online from unknown sources, it could well be a trap.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drift1122 View Post
    Is this a war on legal gun owners?
    I believe it to be one, yes.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoakster View Post
    First, disarm the population...

Scummy little trap, so they can say: "See??? We told you they were selling guns to criminals!" and push into the next round of grabs.
    Bill bLiar said himself that "licensed firearms owners are only law abiding until they are not"

Pretty hard to remain law abiding when you intentionally make criminals at the stroke of a pen
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Law View Post
    Police aren't your friends. Never have been.
    Nope. There was once a time when kids were told to find a police officer if they were ever in trouble. Now, the police are the LAST people you want talk to for any reason whatsoever.

Member of the CCFR - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I think we should be more focused on holding policy makers accountable rather than turn this LE bashing party. Unfortunately it is law (hopefully temporarily) and it shouldn't be surprising that those who break it will be punished
    I got Guns in my Head and they won't GO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    I have no animosity in general towards law enforcement. To any law enforcement that support what is going on, do no expect a warm welcome from gun owners when you treat them as criminals.

If you are reading this, and are a LE officer, remember, following orders is no excuse for tyranny. The Nazis were still rightfully tried as war criminals, even though they were just following orders. You will be remembered and marred with the same disgust as we have for them as long as you live.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Regular
    Friendly reminder that the horses actually planned a terrorist attack. Nothing is beneath these thugs. Nothing.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...ot-against-bc/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    I feel bad for the good Cops out there, and there are some, that are branded with the rest. It's kinda like all the honest gun owners that are lumped in with the gang bangers and murderers.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    I feel bad for the good Cops out there, and there are some, that are branded with the rest. It's kinda like all the honest gun owners that are lumped in with the gang bangers and murderers.
    gun owners are trying to peacefully live their lives without being harassed by the armed wing of the state.

Cops are just an armed gang who WILL ####ING KILL YOU if you dont hand in your guns. lol big difference. I dont feel bad for them.
    f:P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast