Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

CGN Regular
    I'll contribute to legal action, with the FRT changes being an attack on your company and no legal basis behind them I think you would have a good chance at winning.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    Just throwing an idea out here, can we sue civil servants? The government may have unlimited money, but they won’t.
    For all intents and purposes... no.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GMHVAC View Post
    The ban does not apply to indigenous peoples.
    I guess we'll find out eh?
    Being metis I have no treaty given hunting rights in BC whereas first nations do. However , S35 of the constitution is an umbrella for indigenous peoples.
    Not sure how the boots on the ground, front line peace officers are going to interpret the intent of S35 "and" Trudeau's OIC stating indigenous people are exempt.
    I don't trust any of em at this point. That is not going to change the fact that I will be hunting every chance I get with a rifle that was approved by the rcmp in 2018 for sale to Canadians as a non restricted sporting rifle.
    regardless, I intend to support the fight against the criminal party any way and every where I am able.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I guess we'll find out eh?
    Being metis I have no treaty given hunting rights in BC whereas first nations do. However , S35 of the constitution is an umbrella for indigenous peoples.
    Not sure how the boots on the ground, front line peace officers are going to interpret the intent of S35 "and" Trudeau's OIC stating indigenous people are exempt.
    I don't trust any of em at this point. That is not going to change the fact that I will be hunting every chance I get with a rifle that was approved by the rcmp in 2018 for sale to Canadians as a non restricted sporting rifle.
    regardless, I intend to support the fight against the criminal party any way and every where I am able.
    You can obtain a Metis Harvester Card. That would help if you plan on using a previously non-res now prohib rifle hunting for the next 2 years.

Has anybody received their receiver post-prohibition? Or shipping notification?
    Rimfire and Military Surplus Enthusiast.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    I'll contribute to legal action, with the FRT changes being an attack on your company and no legal basis behind them I think you would have a good chance at winning.
    Thank you!! We ARE in the process of launching several actions against the government. More to follow in another thread once I have more I can share. We will be setting up a gofundme account shortly but I want folks to know what we will be launching, at least enough info to make an informed choice on supporting the action.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
    Has anybody received their receiver post-prohibition? Or shipping notification?
    Yes many notifications have been sent out as recently as yesterday and we are continuing to ship as orders are ready.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meveringham View Post
    Civil Disobedience. Laws that are disregarded in mass cannot be upheald. Keep on keeping on and do not allow the corupt government to deligate the use of our property any longer.
    I like it
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

You guys into November for shipping? Also if I bought an upper today, would it be legal and good to go? Real shame about all this, will definitely contribute to a legal challenge. Not fair that good Western businesses are being stomped on by the Laurentian elite.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bnk2 View Post
    You guys into November for shipping? Also if I bought an upper today, would it be legal and good to go? Real shame about all this, will definitely contribute to a legal challenge. Not fair that good Western businesses are being stomped on by the Laurentian elite.
    No they are not ... they are not past half of october
    you should be ok of they sell it to you.