Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

Quote Originally Posted by derrick1978 View Post
    That's the nature of running a business.
    The nature of business is commerce and profit.

Those that didn’t pay in full knew the risks beforehand, and wilfully chose a fallacious hedge. Do traders that buy stocks have the right to a refund when the market goes the wrong way? No, they don’t.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post

Those that didn’t pay in full knew the risks beforehand, and wilfully chose a fallacious hedge. Do traders that buy stocks have the right to a refund when the market goes the wrong way? No, they don’t.
    Recently paid the 50% deposit, and literally explained to my other half that it’s like buying an option. If by delivery date it’s not banned, it’ll be worth more than the sale price. If it is banned, my option expired worthless but at least I get a paperweight.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post

Apples to oranges, plus numerous protections would be in the customer's favor here. If the billet hasn't been placed in the cnc, shouldn't be an issue. Company should hold the bags in regards to the rest. When you engage in high-risk / high-profit margin business activities as such, be prepared for losses.

I'm not a wealthy person, I saved up for months and months for just my deposit and I just took the hit of paying the rest on my CC. The way I see it is, its another fight against this ridiculous ban. I used my GST Cheque from the Liberals to join CCFR and buy a bunch of merch to help support their lawsuit, I see this as no different. I'm paying for this regardless of what happens to support ATRS' lawsuit and get a receiver out of it, regardless of how this goes. That being said, Do I believe ATRS should offer a refund, absolutely, but for me it's a way to join the fight.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    I'm not a wealthy person, I saved up for months and months for just my deposit and I just took the hit of paying the rest on my CC. The way I see it is, its another fight against this ridiculous ban. I used my GST Cheque from the Liberals to join CCFR and buy a bunch of merch to help support their lawsuit, I see this as no different. I'm paying for this regardless of what happens to support ATRS' lawsuit and get a receiver out of it, regardless of how this goes.
    No offense. It is Canadian's money. And we will eventually pay back.

Quote Originally Posted by allenhedk View Post
    No offense. It is Canadian's money. And we will eventually pay back.
    I'm not seeing the offense or following what you are saying honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by derrick1978 View Post
    When you engage in high-risk / high-profit margin business activities as such, be prepared for losses.
    Amazing. Tell us more.
    Last edited by mclmm; 05-22-2020 at 01:21 AM.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    ATRS -

If I buy, well pay in full for a deposit within the next 2 weeks...BEFORE any real ban, ie. named in a new/updated OIC..."what happens"? (Hopefully this doesn't happen)

Clearly it is months away before it will be done/made...so ya?

Sorry...really wanting one and doing all I can to scrap $$$ together ASAP!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    It would be helpful, and wise, if all 3 orgs, and all private businesses would pool resources into one large and public lawsuit.
    While that may look good on paper, I see an all eggs in one basket scenario...and the Libs salivating to make an Omelet.

What may be better, is for us to fund all 3 orgs, or as many that want to step up. Learn from the mistakes etc. Better luck getting a sympathetic and ethical, non-liberal Judge.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexF View Post
    Quebec's Provincial Police to consider prohibited only firearms in IOC
    This thread is from francophone forum:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...IC-ATRS-MS-etc

The important point is that SQ will only consider a firearms as prohibited if it is in IOC and will not consider FRT status.
    That means that I will be able to legally shot my ATRS MS in Quebec this summer!!!
    This is great news for all Canadians since I suspect that the entire FRT reclassification is basically considered at least dubious by one large law enforcement organisation.

Alex
    .....quebec strikes again clearly showing they have no interest being a part of Canada
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election