Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    The MS is mistakenly prohib. in the RCMP’s personal diary/ directory of firearms.

It is not named in IOC and is still NR in the public FRT system.

Hopefully the whole IOC gets tossed because it’s lunacy, but it is law, while the private FRT of the RCMP is not.
    Its an OIC not IOC
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax148 View Post
    Let it go! We all need to support each other and every action in our defence if we are going to get anywhere, except maybe extinct if we can’t get our crap together! And fast and united!!
    No point in supporting someone who will throw others under the bus for profit, which TSE has been proven to do. Support a good Canadian manufacturer like ATRS instead.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    If individuals continue, infractions will be handed out... This is a thread about ATR's rifles, leave it at that.

You've been warned.

Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

I will support ATRS and anyone else who will take our cause forward. Because wether we like it or not we are all in this together!

My dream hunting rifle is the MS. All the best at everyone at ATRS! Thanks for update

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffman View Post
    the ms is mistakenly prohib. In the rcmp’s personal diary/ directory of arbitrary government overreach.

it is not named in ioc and is still nr in the public frt system.

Hopefully the whole ioc gets tossed because it’s lunacy, but it is law, while the private frt of the rcmp is not.
    fify
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    The Live FRT was made solely for importers and those who have connections with museums. That’s why very few people have access to it. The Business FRT is made for businesses to buy/sell/trade firearms. As far as I know, the Modern Sporter is only prohibited on the Live FRT. As long as you’re not importing it or keeping it in a museum, you won’t get in any trouble. And as long as the Business FRT shows it as non-restricted, you’re free to buy, sell, trade them.
    Good explanation but you don't mention using the MS - where does that land now legally speaking?

From the reading I have done it seems that as the FRT databases which are accessible to the common folk show it as NR then technically its still good.

The potential issue I see is that if contact with any uninformed LE members were to happen then:

1) It looks like an AR-15 and Justin said they were banned so out come the cuffs

2) The FRT would be your defence, and it still shows NR, but if LE check their database and it shows as prohibited guess which one they will go with (out come the cuffs again) and a long expensive legal battle will begin.

Or am I missing something?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick1978 View Post
    What you did was unforgivable, anybody who gives you money is nuts.
    We all made mistakes in the past, if there was ever a time to move on it is now. Now if you feel you cant get ocer your grudge, that is fine, but there is a point especially in these times that your vendetta only get counterproductive!
    CCFR member

Man I am scrambling to scrape up enough cake for an MS. ATRS is working on one of my rifles at the moment, as soon as this gets done I'm hoping to be able to commit to one. Always thought I would have more time without the government pressing the timeline.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    This is my stance, you are correct. Our claim is. based on justifications and the fact that the government broke the law in re-classifying not only our rifles but many others.
    I'm in for a donation when you file a court challenge. I think you guys have a pretty strong case here, especially since it sounds like you have all the supporting documentation that this was an entirely new firearm design and the RCMP agreed that it was a new design. This blatant overreach and abuse of power needs to be put to an end, just like the OIC.