CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 511

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

  1. #21
    GunNutz Rek1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    What these gun-grabbing retards tend to not grasp is the fact the world runs on money. We can’t continue to print money and have it mean anything.

    These business shutting down cause a loss of jobs for people. These people effectively now require to go on some sort of assistance, such as EI... which THEIR tax dollars went towards, so rightfully so.
    EI and other handouts come from tax money brought in... by those that work.

    You’ve effectively cut the hand that feeds you by closing businesses and increasing unemployment rates.

    And let’s face it, we know most of the people screaming and REEEEEEing the loudest are all ones that get some sort of payout because they’re too incompetent to do anything meaningful with their lives.

    We’’re going into a depression - and less businesses and employees means less income from the government.
    Mind you, I don’t think they’ve grasped this concept - but it’s been my main means of conveying how stupid it is to layman people or those on the fence about the gun grab.

    7 million guns, $1000/piece is 7 billion. I would like compensation for all my scopes and accessories that become useless now too (and as I’m a non criminal, and ‘would be compliant’ that’s not too fair to ask right?). So maybe $2000 on the low side per gun/accessories = 14 billion.

    14 billion *if* we all comply and there’s no addition of logistical and man power required to actually take in the guns.
    A loss of multi billion dollars each year from spending on these firearms and accessories, all of which is taxed and is revenue for Canada.
    And don’t forget the newly laid off folks now tapping into an already overloaded/burdened EI/CERB market.

    What a way to jump start the economy by effectively spending 14+ billion on something already proven to have 0 effects on ‘gun violence’

    Spend us into oblivion is the name of the game
    Defund the CBC

  2. #22
    CGN Regular P11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    991
    There is only one way which this ends. Economic meltdown.

  3. #23
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cariboo/Chilcotin 5-1
    Posts
    10,756
    I don't own any ATRS rifles but am willing to support any legal action against this OIC.
    My stag-10 rifle has been erroneously labelled an AR 10 variant and also had it's previous notes to that effect, erased from the frt tables. I am indigenous and fully intend to do all my hunting this year and next with my stag-10. If I get arrested and my property seized I will be wholeheartedly looking forward to my day in court.
    We are all in this together.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

  4. #24
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Punk-Ass-istan
    Posts
    3,742
    Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    There is only one way which this ends. Economic meltdown.
    Good point.
    The libs , dippers and greens will just put us in more debt or print more money to pay us and /or buy the country off like they've been doing.
    It'll be like Weimar Germany down the road.
    I just hope when The resulting chaos clears, whoever gets in power gives those who put us here what they deserve.

  5. #25
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    5,609
    Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    Good point.
    The libs , dippers and greens will just put us in more debt or print more money to pay us and /or buy the country off like they've been doing.
    It'll be like Weimar Germany down the road.
    I just hope when The resulting chaos clears, whoever gets in power gives those who put us here what they deserve.
    The only difference is at least they could burn their money to keep themselves warm.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    46
    pls remove
    Last edited by daniel37; 01-12-2021 at 12:25 AM.

  7. #27
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I don't own any ATRS rifles but am willing to support any legal action against this OIC.
    My stag-10 rifle has been erroneously labelled an AR 10 variant and also had it's previous notes to that effect, erased from the frt tables. I am indigenous and fully intend to do all my hunting this year and next with my stag-10. If I get arrested and my property seized I will be wholeheartedly looking forward to my day in court.
    We are all in this together.
    This is the best thing I've read on this topic so far. Thank you.

  8. #28
    CGN Regular GMHVAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I don't own any ATRS rifles but am willing to support any legal action against this OIC.
    My stag-10 rifle has been erroneously labelled an AR 10 variant and also had it's previous notes to that effect, erased from the frt tables. I am indigenous and fully intend to do all my hunting this year and next with my stag-10. If I get arrested and my property seized I will be wholeheartedly looking forward to my day in court.
    We are all in this together.
    The ban does not apply to indigenous peoples.

  9. #29
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Inside the Turd Reich
    Posts
    6,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Poly won’t be happy until every legal gun owner is behind bars. The gang shootings will continue but they will have reached their goal of civil disarmament.
    The 3 Karen's are not only trying to prohibit FA. The latest letter Poly sent to BB office demands changes to remove basic democractic processes.

    We are under direct attack by these 3.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.Gun control goes against everything in that line of the Charter.

  10. #30
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,611
    Quote Originally Posted by steamy teabag View Post
    The 3 Karen's are not only trying to prohibit FA. The latest letter Poly sent to BB office demands changes to remove basic democractic processes.

    We are under direct attack by these 3.
    They waged war and they’ll get a good fight. We’ll fight these actions through legal action and in the end the federal government will regret catering to those crazy lobbyists.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •