Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2333353637383940414243444546474849505153 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

How much longer will the Modern Sporter reciever set be up for sale?

Until they're prohibited? Or the oic is repealed and then hopefully the rest of our lives? Did I miss something why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad243 View Post
    Until they're prohibited? Or the oic is repealed and then hopefully the rest of our lives? Did I miss something why do you ask?
    According to armalytics, the Public FRT was updated on May 29.
    The Modern Sporter is officially prohibited, not just on the Live FRT.

Primarily to be annoying.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    The question of the validity of the historical negationism represented by editing the FRT without the ATRS Modern Hunter, Sporter, and Varminter being explicitly named in the OIC has not been settled. Until the RCMP issue a cease and desist, ATRS will likely continue to sell said firearms, and likely has its legal team waiting as soon as the Horsemen attempt to prevent them from selling the firearms the RCMP lab had previously deemed as non-restricted.

Yes. The company's stance on the FRT is on the first page. Their firearms were declared not to be a variant months ago, just to have it changed. They intend to fight it. I mean for an actual date I don't have the answers. I doubt many will until the case makes its way through the courts. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

How much longer will the Modern Sporter reciever set be up for sale?
    Believe it or not, survival of the MS series of rifles is dependent on *YOU*, not ATRS.

Take action, write your MPs, donate to the cause, educate your friends and family.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

GunNutz
    Any updates on the shipment of 3rd run? I'm still waiting my receiver set (ordered Nov 2019)

CGN Regular
    Yes. The company's stance on the FRT is on the first page. Their firearms were declared not to be a variant months ago, just to have it changed. They intend to fight it. I mean for an actual date I don't have the answers. I doubt many will until the case makes its way through the courts. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    I think the Modern Sporter was classed 2 years ago. Hunter and Varminter much older

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zak88 View Post
    I think the Modern Sporter was classed 2 years ago. Hunter and Varminter much older
    The FRT for the Modern Sporter was 2018/10/04, well over a year ago. I am still waiting on my receiver set and will be out shooting on crown land or the range the day after I have it together.