Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25353738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

a made in Alberta cfo can issue att for prohib and atc's. f ck the directive from Ottawa. f ck the past agreements with other CFO's on these matters.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis.G.Stade View Post
    a made in Alberta cfo can issue att for prohib and atc's. f ck the directive from Ottawa. f ck the past agreements with other CFO's on these matters.
    Hell, why not give everyone a business firearms license for prohib, that would work too.

Super GunNutz
    Hey guys , any updates available?
    I ordered last January and was wondering how close I am?

I’ll soon be sending a certified cheque for the balance and may be looking for a few extra parts.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Hey guys , any updates available?
    I ordered last January and was wondering how close I am?

I’ll soon be sending a certified cheque for the balance and may be looking for a few extra parts.
    They are not done with october 2019 thats for sure

CGN Regular
    It looks like only MS's with a 5.56 or 22LR barrel have prohibited FRT's. Is that others' interpretation as well?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    It looks like only MS's with a 5.56 or 22LR barrel have prohibited FRT's. Is that others' interpretation as well?
    The receiver is prohibited. Only 5.55 and 22LR were classified and entered into the FRT.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    The receiver is prohibited. Only 5.55 and 22LR were classified and entered into the FRT.
    For clarity. The FRT has been illegally altered so reflect a prohibited classification. The FRT is NOT law. The OIC which IS law doesn't mention our Modern line of rifles.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

You mean they have interpreted it to be prohibited, by law it is not.
    However, this may not help you if you meet an officer while out enjoying your lawfully acquired property.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    A distinction without a difference. If the RCMP are right in their interpretation, then all of the firearms are prohibited regardless of calibre or configuration. If ATRS are right then none of them are.

We can not know for certain until a judge says so.

There needs to be some personal accountability for the spineless government drones who push this garbage. Ruining businesses and lives shouldnt stand, and simply overturning the decision in court is not a sufficient remedy.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Everytime this thread comes up, I donate.
    CCFR Member