Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2838404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paule View Post
    This company is not worth dealing with. Know of a couple of people that they have screwed over and they are rude and disrespectful and condescending. Don't waste you money on donations.
    I apologize that you feel that way, however:

If you are who I believe you are.... then you have been instructed that all further communications are to be in writing, through email, and copies of all communications will be forwarded to our attorney and your participation in our sponsoring section of the CGN forums is unwanted, unwelcome, and unsolicited.

If you are not who I believe you are, and you would know if you are, then I'd invite you to please email us with your grievance to info@albertatacticalrifle.com and we will do our best to assist you.

This company is not worth dealing with. Know of a couple of people that they have screwed over and they are rude and disrespectful and condescending. Don't waste you money on donations.
    WOW. I wholeheartedly and completely disagree!

CGN Regular
    Judging by your extremely few posts you have some connection with Al Simmons Gun Shop?

There is an old saying put up or shut up, so names would be important if you are going to slander a company who is trying their hardest to help the gun community in a desperate time. What have you done to help???????????????????????????????????????

Your comments about ATRS could not be further off base if you tried.

CGN Regular
    These guys are outstanding in every sense. I wholeheartedly support them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    I delt with them in the past and they have ben A+ with me.
    CCFR member

CGN frequent flyer
    Amazing company. Second to none quality.
    Will never second guess supporting them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    That’s the opposite of my experience with them. Stand up company and people from my personal experience!
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    I would trade a kidney for receivers in .556 and .308.
    Just did my first roof of the year though, will send some $ when I get the cheque.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    To the rude people who dis atrs....go get bent .....and I have other choice words ....Shawn and Rick are stand up guys .....very helpful...kind...
    We need more people like them in the world....
    Again you rude and ignorant people ....your a bunch of corn holes .....
    I have dealt with them and will again in the future when the time is needed ...and will support them
    Davide!!!!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Regular
    My experience is the exact opposite and I can only imagine what would possess someone to come make such a post out of the blue. I'll continue to donate to one of the most progressive firearms manufacturers in Canada that have done nothing but provide me with exceptional service and a top tier product.