Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Interesting.

How does one go about officially becoming a subsistence hunter after already having a firearms license for several years?
    Be native or live in Yukon, NWT, Nunavut or way out in the middle of nowhere. Essentially where you either have hunting as a cultural right (Natives) or really do need to hunt for food as you have no other option.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fraserdw's Avatar
    What happened to all the posts?
    Recovering soldier, 34 years. For 34 years I have apparently served a tyranny, the Canadian people have my apologies. Had I only known......

"I enforced the law as written. It was not for me to determine to morality of hostage executions, confiscation of property or the deportations. It was German law and I was a German policeman." Detective Sgt Heorgen, Koln. Trial statement 1947.

Quote Originally Posted by fraserdw View Post
    What happened to all the posts?
    Deleted?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Agreed.

1.) A single resource pool so there's no wasted funds sitting around. Less confusion for donation.
    2.) A single laser focused PR/Media to broadcast updates. Make a website.
    3.) Gather all the "legal brains" to work on these from different angles(FRT, OIC, Charter etc)
    Multiple suits are better as they may be heard in different courts by different judges as well as the actual case details will be different. A store, vs a manufacturer vs a firearms advocacy group may all be challenging different aspects of the OIC and in some cases not even the OIC but what's happened after. Death by 1000 cuts as opposed to one suit which in my opinion wouldn't be feasible due to the logistics of the hearings.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Interesting.

How does one go about officially becoming a subsistence hunter after already having a firearms license for several years?
    I d like to see one approved with a restricted one requested ...

So let me ask you this. Since it’s a prohib in the eyes of the RCMP but not in the OIC, can we sell it privately on EE? If so I have a pre order that is available.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    Multiple suits are better as they may be heard in different courts by different judges as well as the actual case details will be different. A store, vs a manufacturer vs a firearms advocacy group may all be challenging different aspects of the OIC and in some cases not even the OIC but what's happened after. Death by 1000 cuts as opposed to one suit which in my opinion wouldn't be feasible due to the logistics of the hearings.
    Yes, what I meant is different suits, but money and legal brains pooled together. I see a lot of wasted resource and brains if dealt with separately.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by GMHVAC View Post
    So let me ask you this. Since it’s a prohib in the eyes of the RCMP but not in the OIC, can we sell it privately on EE? If so I have a pre order that is available.
    My understanding is that ATRS will not be accepting changes to pre-order ownership. Also, the EE rules stipulate that you must have an item in hand in order to list it.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    My understanding is that ATRS will not be accepting changes to pre-order ownership. Also, the EE rules stipulate that you must have an item in hand in order to list it.
    If it’s a deposit of a non- restricted piece of metal, Hopefully it shouldn’t be an issue for ATRS to change the ownership. Here’s the deal, if it was sold as a non restricted receiver In the eyes of the RCMP , and that has now changed, then the terms of the sale have now changed. I don’t mind donating money to the cause on this one and ATRS has gotten a raw deal for sure, but I paid for a Receiver that was non-restricted FRT when the money was deposited. That FRT has changed now regardless of who is at fault and we should have the option of a refund even though it goes against their policy. If it wasn’t on the hot list I agree with that policy but now in the eyes of the RCMP ( opinion or not) I cant use it.

Frustrating.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Tagged for later
    |CCFR|