Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GarandStanding View Post
    Thanks for the update, Shaun.
    This whole development makes me sick, can’t imagine how it’d feel to be in your shoes.
    Let us know how we can help. I’d gladly donate to a legal fund to fight this.Attachment 385157

Edit:the picture was taken last night. Since delivery and completion I’ve used my MS around the farm weekly. I always have it with me and has proven useful many, many times. I’ve also used it to dispel myths of black guns to my local community/ friends and family. I refuse to let it become a safe queen and will involve myself anyway I can in this fight.
    Friend just be careful! If you look at my recent post you would find that I am pushing as much as the next guy to help to turn this around. But I would hate to see some of the good folks here go down in the flames of our injustice department!
    CCFR member

Civil Disobedience. Laws that are disregarded in mass cannot be upheald. Keep on keeping on and do not allow the corupt government to deligate the use of our property any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by meveringham View Post
    Civil Disobedience. Laws that are disregarded in mass cannot be upheald. Keep on keeping on and do not allow the corupt government to deligate the use of our property any longer.
    Couldn’t agree more!!
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    What we know:

First and foremost, what is clear and established, is that the FRT is opinion, and not law.
    The order in council, is law and not opinion, no matter how wrong it is.
    The May 1st OIC does not mention the modern hunter, varmint, or sporter under any category, that we can find or are aware of at this time.

Latest information we have is that the Modern Varmint, Modern Hunter and Modern Sporter were changed to a prohibited classification under the RCMP’s Firearms Reference Table.
    Of important note: Writing in the FRT has been erased or amended to cover these actions.

What we are doing:

We are continuing to manufacture and ship out receivers. Communication in regard to this will be ongoing.

Our position is even though the MS is listed in the FRT as prohibited, all of the paid-in-full orders are already legally sold PRIOR to the recent changes and are a matter of returning property to their owners. Current deposit orders represent a transaction that began before this unlawful FRT change took place.

Orders that are just a deposit are encouraged to finalize the order and complete payment, but in compliance with our terms and conditions, refunds and cancellations are not being accepted at this time with one exception:

If someone has a 50% deposit placed we will allow them to back out of the remaining 50%. We will convert the existing deposit to the purchase of a lower receiver. The lower will be shipped, and you can partake in the government’s upcoming buyback program at your discretion.

At this time we would appreciate all communication to be handled through email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com and please be patient as we are being inundated with questions to which no one has any answers.

We will be answering phones only between the hours of 11 am and 3 pm Mountain Standard Time.
    All other phone calls will be directed to voicemail until further notice to allow us to work through this situation.

What is coming:

We intend to fight this, and are in talks with other organizations to potentially pool resources towards this cause. We are working towards setting up a gofundme for legal action.
    Does this mean that i could still place an order for one of these, or are these only available for the pre orders that were in before may 1st?
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    Does this mean that i could still place an order for one of these, or are these only available for the pre orders that were in before may 1st?
    Would like to know this as well.
    CPC member

Awesome continued support gents! Yes best way to bolster ATRS is to keep buying. It's what I want to know too ^.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN Regular
    I don't have a pre-order, but if a GoFundMe is set up, I will certainly participate.

CGN Regular
    Keep shipping em boys! Keep shippin!

CGN Regular
    Thx, keep up the good work!. If this tums into a legal action willbe happy to help out with what I can.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    x3!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -