Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

Anyone contacted BC CFO to see if they are enforcing FRT or OIC? I might shoot them an email for clarification.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fraserdw's Avatar
    Good luck, since we are not allowed to express honest opinions on this thread.
    Recovering soldier, 34 years. For 34 years I have apparently served a tyranny, the Canadian people have my apologies. Had I only known......

"I enforced the law as written. It was not for me to determine to morality of hostage executions, confiscation of property or the deportations. It was German law and I was a German policeman." Detective Sgt Heorgen, Koln. Trial statement 1947.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    On behalf of a friend who has an acquaintance who owns a Modern rifle, thanks for info Alex.

Now I wonder how other Province CFOs will handle that one. Will they stick to the OIC only or stretch it's application to the non-legal reference that is the FRT?
    I hope the CFOs tell the feds where to go.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Regular coldcashandcolderhearts's Avatar
    How does one complete the order to make full payment? I’m looking at my order emails and the website and can’t seem to find the correct avenue. Thank you.
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but Trudeau wants mine.
    CPC Member
    CCFR Member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    So rather than taking ownership for not appropriately mitigating risk, despite numerous opportunities, ATRS should turn this into an accounting exercise?
    That's the nature of running a business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldcashandcolderhearts View Post
    How does one complete the order to make full payment? I’m looking at my order emails and the website and can’t seem to find the correct avenue. Thank you.
    Drop them an email
    CCFR member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    I hope the CFOs tell the feds where to go.

Yeah, cause they're on your side here.

Quote Originally Posted by Controlsnut View Post
    With respect, I see your point, but I don't I agree with you. ATRS has already invested time and money, even if the machining has not begun on your particular receiver set. At the time of deposit, it was made clear that there were no refunds. They are suggesting that people pay in full ASAP to ensure that your purchases are protected in case changes are made to the OIC, or the RCMP attempt to enforce the FRT. Either of these might prevent ATRS from completing your purchase.

They have also offered to convert deposits into to purchases for lower receivers only. The receiver could then be held onto until a leadership change allows for it to be re-classified as non-restricted, or turned if a compensated confiscation ever comes to pass. I see this as a compromise on the part of ATRS that goes well beyond anything we are owed. This seems very honourable to me.

Personally, were I lucky enough to get my hands on one of these, I could think of much better things to do with it than see it destroyed by a corrupt political party!
    2 Things here

1) The transaction was based on a product was advertised and sold as NR on the FRT. That is no longer the case, and the value of a MS is diminished at least for the time being. Interpert that as you like. My vote goes to a full refund if its not delivered yet.

2) Getting a lower receiver only(50% deposit) is kind of the worst thing to have happen IMO. The receiver will never qualify for the buy back as its not on the OIC, but its prohib in the eyes of the RCMP officer(likely). That is a complete no-win situation unless the FRT or the OIC are changed.

Hell does anyone know if you can even sell one now on EE without getting a visit from LE? I see that any were for sale have been pulled off.

The whole thing sucks as ATRS were thinking outside of the box, made a great product and then gets the shaft.

GunNutz
    sigh

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by sunmoong View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong. People paid for ATRS MS receiver set which was a Non Restrict product. Now it turned to Prohib status and useless. Why can't people get refund for it? Does it really worth over $1100 for a stripped receiver set? No, the value is NR tag, now its gone.
    I paid full amount because i was told it would become my property and returned to me. Thats all i want. I believe most people were told the same way and paid the other half. We WANT the MS. Does it really worth $1200? I think the answer has the same logic as do we need semi auto
    Last edited by allenhedk; 05-22-2020 at 12:00 AM.