ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

At least I got to shoot a nice 6x6 bull elk with my atrs modern hunting in 6.5 creedmoor then I sold it for a huge loss because I figured it would go prohibited and it did.

Ya I did the same thing got scared and sold all my stuff ....flipping huge! Loss just to move it in a hurry.....ah for flock sakes
Oh boy just a 12g and a rifle ...well I guess that’s all I need
Ah dear god I miss shooting buddy’s ms ...I have to admit I wasn’t a fan of black rifles but they grew on me going to the range and talking to some members asking to hold there rifle , felt really good in the hands and really comfortable on the shoulder and in223 no recoil it was fun and even the girl friend liked it as well ...she said you should buy one !...ahhh

The last few posts...so many quiters and cowards...sad!!!

Donation inbound!!!

You mean a written, time stamped record, and in all probability continually archived by the RCMP stating that you are no longer in possession of any "questionable" items?
After all... we're turning into a country where (at least for legal firearms owners) you need to prove innocence while you are assumed guilty.

I hope everyone who has made comments like that, are speaking with as much honesty and sincerity as our beloved PM does... The downside, is if you read everything and take it at face value, it can be incredibly depressing.

Another Brownie for the boys at ATRS. Chins up fellas, brighter days to follow.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be ###,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

You mean a written, time stamped record, and in all probability continually archived by the RCMP stating that you are no longer in possession of any "questionable" items?
After all... we're turning into a country where (at least for legal firearms owners) you need to prove innocence while you are assumed guilty.

I hope everyone who has made comments like that, are speaking with as much honesty and sincerity as our beloved PM does... The downside, is if you read everything and take it at face value, it can be incredibly depressing.

Amen to that. I totally sold all of my non-restricted. :pirate:

Back
Top Bottom