Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24343637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

CGN Regular
    Just donated. will do again next payday

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    According to armalytics, the Public FRT was updated on May 29.
    The Modern Sporter is officially prohibited, not just on the Live FRT.
    According to the RCMP letter, it states that upper receivers of M16, AR10, AR15, and M4 pattern rifles. It directs you to the Gazette list, where the MS, MV, MH are not listed and are not of those rifle families.

The civilian is not supposed to have access to the FRT according to the government site. Even if it is listed on the FRT prior, we 'have no way of verifying that'. They had better send another piece of registered mail if they want to win a single court case.

The letter also states you can use your firearm for hunting purposes for 2 years if it was Non Restricted. You cant safely hunt with a firearm that is not sighted in properly, drop it when you get home? Uh oh, better go check the sights at the range again.

I agree that there would have to be accepted practice of prep for the act of hunting. There are other laws that guide the requirements to be safe etc.

BANNED
    I love it, I love the f.ck you attitude, it's exactly what we need right now. Those pricks can take their FRT and shove it.
    Also, gun owners need to be moving to Alberta and pushing for an Alberta provincial police force that is directed not to enforce ANY of the new laws at a bare minimum.
    This is what the Americans are doing with second amendment sanctuaries, it is working extremely well, and it's what we need to do here.
    Make Ottawa come out to Alberta and try to enforce it, if you dare.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    I love it, I love the f.ck you attitude, it's exactly what we need right now. Those pricks can take their FRT and shove it.
    Also, gun owners need to be moving to Alberta and pushing for an Alberta provincial police force that is directed not to enforce ANY of the new laws at a bare minimum.
    This is what the Americans are doing with second amendment sanctuaries, it is working extremely well, and it's what we need to do here.
    Make Ottawa come out to Alberta and try to enforce it, if you dare.
    Most Liberal governments practice dominating federalism and Albertans should take their matters in their own hands!
    This is a classic case of “they’re #######s but they’re our #######s” philosophy.
    Provincial authorities are not morally better than federal ones but they are accountable to Alberta’s government.
    (Which is somewhat accountable to Albertans )

Canada is a great country but it works best as a true federation not an unitarian state.
    Alex

Ummm, be careful! This is and was meant exclusively for Native Canadians the Hunt for sustenance for the 2 year amnesty period only!!!! No band Card on you at the time you are maybe checked by a conservation officer or cop, and you're in big ####!!!!

"The letter also states you can use your firearm for hunting purposes for 2 years if it was Non Restricted. You cant safely hunt with a firearm that is not sighted in properly, drop it when you get home? Uh oh, better go check the sights at the range again."

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Ummm, be careful! This is and was meant exclusively for Native Canadians the Hunt for sustenance for the 2 year amnesty period only!!!! No band Card on you at the time you are maybe checked by a conservation officer or cop, and you're in big ####!!!!

"The letter also states you can use your firearm for hunting purposes for 2 years if it was Non Restricted. You cant safely hunt with a firearm that is not sighted in properly, drop it when you get home? Uh oh, better go check the sights at the range again."
    Indigenous, OR subsistence hunters. [it's a check box on your firearms license application, I didn't check it off so I don't know if there's a different marking on the card or anything]

Donated

Donated

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post

Can you just not read ? Honest question ... it’s written clear as day that what you said is false... I can tutor via zoom if you need a hand