Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Seems like it's just a generic letter that was sent to all firearms retailers/manufacturers? Nothing specifically directed towards you regarding your non restricted firearms.

Looks like I'm going shooting tonight
    Nothing directed towards them....except the fact that it was addressed specifically to them.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! J.R. Cox owner of The Shooting Edge and Target Sports copied our MS, sent his copy of our receiver set to the SFSS to get an FRT 16 months ago. ONE month ago he approached me to see if I would license him to produce them. I declined simply as if it going to have my company name on it I want to be in control of the quality and material used.
    This is the same J.R. Cox who brought us the prohibition of the Swiss Arms rifles during a dispute with ex business partners.
    If you can make it through all this BS i think your company will do better than it was before all this. It should anyways.
    Support ATRS!
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! J.R. Cox owner of The Shooting Edge and Target Sports copied our MS, sent his copy of our receiver set to the SFSS to get an FRT 16 months ago. ONE month ago he approached me to see if I would license him to produce them. I declined simply as if it going to have my company name on it I want to be in control of the quality and material used.
    This is the same J.R. Cox who brought us the prohibition of the Swiss Arms rifles during a dispute with ex business partners.
    Rick, this is not true and you know it. I submitted my own design to the RCMP 18 months ago... not a copy or derivative of your MS.

About a month ago, after I saw the BCL / MDI Coyote project, I saw an opportunity.

With my design (not a copy) stalled, I wanted to get something to market fast... so I approached you. You declined... fair enough.

Now, you're just pissed because you missed out on the $200 per receiver set I offered you in royalties.

If you want to see the design I submitted, come on it... I have a model of it sitting on my desk.

You can hate all you want, but don't distort the facts.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Humblepie View Post
    Nothing directed towards them....except the fact that it was addressed specifically to them.
    It's a generic letter that went out to all firearms retailers/manufacturers so obviously the copy sent to ATRS is going to be addressed to them.

Can you show us where within that letter it specifically mentions the ATRS non restricted Modern Series? Because it doesn't.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

BANNED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    I think we need more popcorn for this one....

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

BANNED
    Believe someone who threw the gun community under the bus or ATRS ?...

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Rick, this is not true and you know it. I submitted my own design to the RCMP 18 months ago... not a copy or derivative of your MS.

About a month ago, after I saw the BCL / MDI Coyote project, I saw an opportunity.

With my design (not a copy) stalled, I wanted to get something to market fast... so I approached you. You declined... fair enough.

Now, you're just pissed because you missed out on the $200 per receiver set I offered you in royalties.

If you want to see the design I submitted, come on it... I have a model of it sitting on my desk.

You can hate all you want, but don't distort the facts.

JR

What’s the difference ATRS and yours? The lettering on the side?
    Last edited by RichiK14; 05-23-2020 at 12:38 AM.

I'm willing to contribute as well.
    Never go FULL retard.

I like you both. Just take my money, Gentlemen. I can't imagine the shooting community here without either of you.
    "Na množství nehleďte"