Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3141434445464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: ATRS Update: May 20th 2020 Re: MS / MH / MV

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evonorth View Post
    Rick deserves it according to the MANY other anecdotes.

I also would really like to receive my MS receiver set I bought on May 8th.. So I can't say it's totally selfless haha
    ATRS are great people. Couldn’t be happier with my interactions with them.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    After a little back checking it seems we have us an employee of Al Simmons Gun Shop bashing a respected forum sponsor. Maybe a reach out to Al is in order?
    Chez you are truly a class act dude. Its guys like you that ARE the problem with the firearms community, odd you work in it. I guess your degree in criminal sciences did not pan out?
    nice find

Maybe a former employee one would hope! Is there any real evidence? I like to think people in the sport would be better people than to air a malicious grievence such as this, on a forum like this, fighting the fight they are fighting.

I am definately interested in seeing the evidence of this Paule, associated with a firearms shop. Not just a statement. Not calling anyone a liar. Please back it up with proof to help sway me from ever purchasing from a shop that employs a person of this ignorance.

ATRS please keep up the good fight. I will donate soon, once I get my money back from the tax man (gotta file for it) Thank you for going out on a limb for us.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Apparently you have not read our statement of claim. Yes we are demanding that the unlawful changes to the FRTs pertaining to our guns be reversed, amongst other things.

This is a VERY expensive process so any donations will help to get Ed Burlew and all of us to the finish line.
    I'm aware of the claim, but I'm not sure how the process works. Any explanation would and a possible timeline would be appreciate, but I understand if your advised by council not to discuss too many details.

EMT donation inbound.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zman75 View Post
    Maybe a former employee one would hope! Is there any real evidence? I like to think people in the sport would be better people than to air a malicious grievence such as this, on a forum like this, fighting the fight they are fighting.

I am definately interested in seeing the evidence of this Paule, associated with a firearms shop. Not just a statement. Not calling anyone a liar. Please back it up with proof to help sway me from ever purchasing from a shop that employs a person of this ignorance.

ATRS please keep up the good fight. I will donate soon, once I get my money back from the tax man (gotta file for it) Thank you for going out on a limb for us.
    I have not reached out to Al Simmons as to whether Chesley is still employed at his shop, but we did get several threatening calls and emails from Chesley and he did state he IS in the industry.
    I cannot verify that Paule is Chez but looking at his few posts on CGN he does seem to have some intimate knowledge regarding Al Simmons operation.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by Gobc View Post
    I'm aware of the claim, but I'm not sure how the process works. Any explanation would and a possible timeline would be appreciate, but I understand if your advised by council not to discuss too many details.

EMT donation inbound.
    Once statement of claim is filed and all defendants are served, which has all been done several months ago, the next step is case management meetings between our legal team and the governments. Case management meeting are basically an attempt to settle the dispute without going to trial. So far we have had a few of these meetings and with some success.
    IF the 2 sides cannot reach an agreement to settle, then it gets set over for trial and things get REAL expensive, not that the process so far has been cheap.
    Hope that helps, I can't get into more specifics though until things become part of public record.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Once statement of claim is filed and all defendants are served, which has all been done several months ago, the next step is case management meetings between our legal team and the governments. Case management meeting are basically an attempt to settle the dispute without going to trial. So far we have had a few of these meetings and with some success.
    IF the 2 sides cannot reach an agreement to settle, then it gets set over for trial and things get REAL expensive, not that the process so far has been cheap.
    Hope that helps, I can't get into more specifics though until things become part of public record.
    Thank you for updating us as you can.

I truly wish you all the best in this battle; thank you for all you are doing.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Super GunNutz
    So I take it,there wont be any settlements?

Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    So I take it,there wont be any settlements?
    We are optimistic that the courts don't really want any part of this nightmare of grey areas that the LPC has bestowed upon us all. Only time and money will tell.

Settlement or trial, win or lose, I'm still with ATRS on this. Do what is best for your business, family and friends with my donations.