Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For FX-9, Excellent service FOC!

Yes.... To bad

I ordered ~5:45pm yesterday. Got a success confirmation email, and then a secondary confirmation email today with a tracking number only to have someone from FOC e-mail me near the end of the day to say they had a bug with their system this morning (so calling a bit of BS on the timeline here...) which resulted in the product being backordered and I might have to wait up to 10 business days to get my refund.

I get it, I used to work a lot both at the ground level and managing ecommerce and these things happen. However, extremely disappointed and suspicious of how it's being handled. Hope you guys are reading this and make it right.

I'm exactly in the same boat.

x3 here as well... I thought I had ordered on time... I also call BS and what are the odds that for the one 'hot ticket' item this happens. You would think they know these would go fast and to have their act together.

Count me in for the same shenanigans!! I was pretty excited but now I am out money for up to 10 days. When I bought it, there were around 7 or 8 in stock still.

This happened to me one other time with Wolverine. They never made it onto their site. I was also contacted about snagging one. They emailed me back saying they had the stock number wrong. Haha. I am really crying inside... not laughing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclops666's Avatar
    How much do you have to spend at this store before free shipping?

deleting
    i do not want to mislead anyone
    my apologies
    Last edited by Bak Dur; 05-21-2020 at 09:25 PM.

That is insane... I ordered way before that... what the hell are they doing over there.

Having my paid order cancelled is one thing but not getting my money back for up to 10 days is extra painful.

I ordered at 15:10 PST and got all the confirmation and tracking before the cancellation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast