Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TNA thanks for the letter addressed to HOC!

TNA thanks for the letter addressed to HOC!

just got my order from you guys and found a nice letter to mail out to the House Of Commons. I really appreciate it guys, I dont have access to a printer or anything so this really helps, feel free to add my name to more.

I hope other dealers are doing the same for their customers!

Quote Originally Posted by Thursty View Post
    just got my order from you guys and found a nice letter to mail out to the House Of Commons. I really appreciate it guys, I dont have access to a printer or anything so this really helps, feel free to add my name to more.

I hope other dealers are doing the same for their customers!
    I have had nothing but an awesome experience with the team over at TNA.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Hi Thursty, glad you appreciate it and thanks for sending it to your MP, I assume

We spent some good time and money back in decemberish to develop a system that automatically pulls the MP's name and address and generates the letter and mailing label. These premade letters generally go out with most or all orders unless we're too busy or out of envelopes
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Is there anyway you could release it to your website so if we aren’t placing an order we could print our own letters and mail them off ourselves? I’ve ordered plenty from you in the past and received the letter with my last order and mailed it off but it’s about time I should be sending another one.

This^^
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

That^^^^
    People don't realize how hard it is to speak the truth, to a world full of people that don't realize they are living a lie.
    -Edward Snowden

Roger that! 10/10
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Fantastic Letter, will be posted Monday. TNA is amazing and I love the business cards that came with my purchase

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Is there anyway you could release it to your website so if we aren’t placing an order we could print our own letters and mail them off ourselves? I’ve ordered plenty from you in the past and received the letter with my last order and mailed it off but it’s about time I should be sending another one.
    We currently don't have a way to generate these letters online with the MP's name filled in. For now I can offer two alternatives:

1) I've shared the current letter template in a Google document. This allows viewing only, you'll have to download it to insert your details. On a desktop browser you can click File->Download as Word doc or other format and then edit locally. The only things you need to fill in are your home address, the date, your MP's name, and your name at the end.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

You can find your MP's name here. Note that some postal codes are associated with multiple MPs so you might have to do some detective work, or just mail a copy to all two/three of them, why not.

2) A few people have asked for a printed copy of the letter and a label mailed to them (or a friend), without necessarily ordering anything else. I've made a product for that too.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Hey guys, just to add to this theme.

A few places such as TNA and even the BCWF (on their website) have these ‘pre-made’ letters for us to send - which is awesome, thanks! - but to go further with this, maybe change the letter every few weeks or so and we can all download/print them out again and keep the bombardment up?

I know as I have written a few of my own, that it can be hard and time consuming for some of us to articulate our words in a reasonable way so I really appreciate a pre-made solution...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast