Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TNA thanks for the letter addressed to HOC!

Sent my letter in. Thanks! Forgot one or two parts so might be sending another mail very soon haha

First time order thru TNA unfortunately a small order, I will make larger purchases in the near future. I just went to start a thread here and there already is one in regards to their letters to House of Commons, written, dated, and addressed. I have joined this, donated to that, and signed this but have never written and sent a letter I am lazy, thank you for writing the letter, with todays date and addressed envelope no excuses walked down the street and mailed off already. Most of my purchases are online with CGN vendors and you now have went to the top of the list for my business, thank you very much. You have just gained a customer for life, I hope all other businesses follow similar suit. Oh and the coasters go well with the glass of bourbon I am enjoying this moment. Maybe my next purchase a letter to Justine or Blotto Blair. Cheers

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    hi crogers, thanks for sending the letter. We are glad to have you as a customer. Best regards
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quite surprised to see this letter in my first order from TNA. Its a great idea and well thought out. Going to order again soon so I can get another letter to send to the contemptable cabinet minister in the riding next to me.
    In politics, stupidity is not a handicap. - Napoleon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123