Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our friends here in Alberta need help!

CGN Regular
    Emails ? internet ?
    Man you need to pick up the phone.
    I know justin does not consider this activity as " recreational"
    Give im/er a call.
    A bit of a clown,but being above the law, can pull strings all over Canada.
    One of justin's "sponsorship programs" could change the minds of AHS officials .
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Jason Kenney was a bad choice for Alberta.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Normally it's bad form to post outside our own forums, but since I have both been in discussions with the ownership of Staight Shooters and the forces behind these decisins, I though it safe and appropriate to do so:

I want to be clear. The decision to #### us over with the business reclassification to move us to phase 3 is 100% the result of an abuse of power within the Alberta Health Services and nothing to do with our elected officials.

It is not based on science nor any real world experience from looking at our industry and making a fact based determination.

However our elected officials have let us collectively down by giving these unaccountable bureaucrats almost unlimited power.

Discussions have been going on since last thursday and a lot of documents provided to the AHS to force this issue. I anticipate we will have more information and a resolution by Monday

I have to say, the response to our industry as a whole from our MLAs is very very positive. But you give a bureaucrat some power... and as we see everyday now... they won't give it up easily.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Delete
    Last edited by apexanimal; 02-12-2021 at 10:17 PM.

The range facilities in Nova Scotia are still closed by the Province. But what do you expect from a Liberal government.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanoak View Post
    The range facilities in Nova Scotia are still closed by the Province. But what do you expect from a Liberal government.
    I know the DNR ranges are closed but the indoor range I’m part of never closed, and the other indoor ranges in Halifax are open, can’t speak on the privately owned outdoor ranges but the government never asked them to close their doors

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Garand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slarsen47 View Post
    Jason Kenney was a bad choice for Alberta.
    Jason Kenny was the right choice to get rid of Rachel Notley at the time, after he achieved that he should have packed up and gone back to Ottawa.
    Real soldiers are old-fashioned people who still believe in honour, and that is the most attractive thing about them. -Gwynne Dyer

Boss Spearman in Open Range : " I always liked a gun with a little heft to it".

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    I want to reach out and thank everyone that sent in an email to the MLAs we listed as well as their own. This has definitely been working as we have had contact from them. One email from a small business doesn't carry much weight. However, hundreds of emails gets their attention. I ask that you keep sending these emails. If nothing else it shows our provincial government that we cannot be ignored. However, it is very important that the emails we send be polite and respectful. I cannot overstate this!!!

Although we have not been given any firm details, I have heard that there will be an announcement coming this week that will be very favorable. As soon as we hear anything concrete will update this page and our social media.

Hopefully we in Calgary will be able to enjoy our sport in the next few days.

CGN Regular
    I will begin a twitter barrage.
    Member of the CCFR, CSSA, and Conservative Party. PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING.

It sounds like we now have the all clear and are now considered phase 1? Any updates on re-opening? Thanks!
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast