Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

i filed an ATIP for any records from justice canada, rcmp and treasury involving CFGC, Cukier, provost and poly remembers.

Here's to hoping we can find something interesting

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerHand View Post
    I don't see anything about the CSSA filing a legal challenge. It would be nice if they filed one too.
    i agree. Maybe they're getting involved with the OLA I read they were kicking around a challenge idea too. One of their researchers is very good. Elizabeth Marshall

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Is there a legal reason why Trudeau and Blair plus all others involved in enacting the OIC are not named in this suit? If not it would be great to have them named and possibly go to court to answer questions that they didn't hand pick from the bought and paid for media.
    if I understand correctly a sitting member of parliament is immune from testifying for legislation they enact.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-boss-man View Post
    if I understand correctly a sitting member of parliament is immune from testifying for legislation they enact.
    What about lobbyists.

I can think of three that should have to defend their lobbying efforts.

They are responsible for at least one model, "the powerful ruger mini 30" on the OIC.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    i filed an ATIP for any records from justice canada, rcmp and treasury involving CFGC, Cukier, provost and poly remembers.

Here's to hoping we can find something interesting
    Contracts were kept under $15,000 - so they did not have to be approved by the Treasury Board and also they are treated like petty cash - no records need be recorded or kept.
    If you don't have 12(3), 12(4),12(5), or 12(6) on your gun license, or if your PAL expires, the licensing system says your hands are "the wrong hands".
    Gun owner licensing, keeping guns out of the hands of the law abiding.
    :

CGN Regular
    An interesting and positive sign of support; the Canada Knives and Gear page on Facebook (thousands of members, main interest is in knives) has begun a Fundraiser in support of those who have filed actions. I’ve seen these people raise money before; they are VERY good at it, and Generous. While many are also gun owners, it’s not their main focus, but they’ll go all in, I’m sure.
    It’s really good to see support like this.

Thanks

They fit the definition of a hate group: using false information to prejudice people against an identifiable group
    “When in a fight to the death, one wants to employ all one's weapons to the utmost. I must say that to die with one's sword still sheathed is most regrettable.”
    - Mushashi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by steamy teabag View Post
    What about lobbyists.

I can think of three that should have to defend their lobbying efforts.

They are responsible for at least one model, "the powerful ruger mini 30" on the OIC.
    This is a good idea, they've never been seriously questioned about anything. I'm sure theyd look pretty bad under examination.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FranksPop View Post
    An interesting and positive sign of support; the Canada Knives and Gear page on Facebook (thousands of members, main interest is in knives) has begun a Fundraiser in support of those who have filed actions. I’ve seen these people raise money before; they are VERY good at it, and Generous. While many are also gun owners, it’s not their main focus, but they’ll go all in, I’m sure.
    It’s really good to see support like this.
    it is in their best interest since knives will be next.
    Last edited by Big-boss-man; 05-31-2020 at 04:35 PM.