Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    If I were Julie Payette, I'd be pissed at this whole ordeal when we reach all the conclusions. I'd also say the GG should have done her own due diligence instead of behaving like a brainless tool.
    are you suggesting she isn't?

I am thinking that is why she was appointed, simply to be a puppet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-boss-man View Post
    are you suggesting she isn't?

I am thinking that is why she was appointed, simply to be a puppet.
    Oh you know she's like Kermit the frog, all flopping no talking something else is doing her talking for her
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    This is would absolutely incredible, id literally buy a case of Dom Perignon in celebration, not to mention as many ARs 15s as money could buy
    I’ll be there to help you with the Dom Perignon .... not to mention breaking in all those new pew sticks you’ll be getting.
    Protection ain't a sin !

CGN Regular
    True.
    Another possibility could be similar to when my kid comes to me last minute and says " I need this signed today" when he is about to head out the door. When asked what's it about? I just get the "doesn't matter, hurry up sign it I'm late!" Lol

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    The governor general's opinion was based on the same narrative that the Federal Liberals have provided to the public, which is simply that these assault type weapons were meant for the battlefield only and designed to kill the most amount of people in the least amount of time. I'm fairly certain the governor general is not a shooter and does not have an RPAL, so therefore she could only make a decision based on the information provided. In this case, she was given not even an opinion, but a pitch that any reasonable yet uninformed person would agree with.

If any of the legal actions are successful, I suspect that current and future governor generals will require far more information before they sign off on an IOC that they received this time. If I were Julie Payette, I'd be pissed at this whole ordeal when we reach all the conclusions. I'd also say the GG should have done her own due diligence instead of behaving like a brainless tool.
    Missed the tag above. Big fingers little keys.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey green tips. Not sire if this was your intent but can you include the physical location of the court where each case was filed, and if possible track dates of next appearance so gunnutz who want to attend can find that info? I understand this might be tough to manage.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Regular
    Would the Alberta case have any effect on other Provinces? I read that it's only focusing on Alberta provincial law, but is there any side effect on other provinces?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Hey green tips. Not sire if this was your intent but can you include the physical location of the court where each case was filed, and if possible track dates of next appearance so gunnutz who want to attend can find that info? I understand this might be tough to manage.
    second this motion if possible

Quote Originally Posted by lupothebutcher View Post
    I was wondering the same thing; I would ask the ccfr but they've taken the time to ban me from commenting on their facebook page. Apparently pointing out that the rcmp are not our friends or allies and that they do not swear any allegiance to the Canadian public is considered "police bashing"....(In fairness, first they banned me from the page but when I pointed out that I am a paid member, the allowed me back on the page but banned me from commenting....Very liberal of them too)....
    The FB page is run by volunteers and it's no different than this board. A " mod" made the decision not ccfr

Would it not make more since for all these Organizations to pool their resources together and fight as one.? Rather then a whole bunch of little fights?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member