Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728293031323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

I dont want an apology
    I want justin erased, (pedophiles deserve such a fate) (Looking forward to his trial!)
    Bill Blair and his delusions of being the next joseph stalin should live out his days in a rented room at hotel Ghitmo.
    Chrystia Freeland, who pushed thru the TPP selling out canada to the globalists, and covering up for her grand daddy the small time nazi sympathizer / war criminal should be banned from holding any political office but dog catcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Win120 View Post
    Payment to all gun owners for undue duress, topped off with a national televised apology by Billy and Turd would be nice. Isn't that usually the Liberal way?
    Last edited by peterem; 06-21-2020 at 07:29 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer droid1963's Avatar
    Somewhere between raising Hell and Amazing Grace
    FYI, Wendy and the CGC have applied to the court for intervenor status in Wolverine’s suit.
    "Ignorance can only propel anti-gun legislation so far until it smacks into the hard wall of the truth!"
    - Mark A. Keefe IV
    "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
    - Ed Howdershelt
    "Mass murderers apparently can’t read, since they are constantly shooting up ‘gun-free zones.’ "
    - Ann Coulter
    "She's dead. I would rather she was alive and the carjacker was dead. .... I'm weird"
    - Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by droid1963 View Post
    FYI, Wendy and the CGC have applied to the court for intervenor status in Wolverine’s suit.
    They know they are losing this battle. The firearm ban was based on their lies and lobbying
    NFA, CCFR, and CSSA Member.
    Canada is like a well oiled firearm, a work of art. The problem is we keep putting duds in the chamber.

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    What would this look like?
    I don't know what an intervenor is.
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.

CGN frequent flyer
    Good it is time to hold their feet to the fire and expose their lies.
    peace..through superior firepower!!

CGN Regular
    I am sincerely stoked that the CGC have decided to wade into this legal battle. Their perception of all things firearms related is extremely narrow, does not reflect reality, and is not backed up by facts but is instead grounded in deep rooted emotion from the Polytechnique shooting 31 years ago. There is no doubt they will hurt their case more than help it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer droid1963's Avatar
    Somewhere between raising Hell and Amazing Grace
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog9x19 View Post
    What would this look like?
    I don't know what an intervenor is.
    From Justice Canada:
    “An intervener is a person or organization who does not have a direct interest in a particular court or tribunal proceeding, but is granted intervener status on a discretionary basis because their involvement would be helpful to the determination of the issues. The intervener’s participation rights are determined by the Tribunal member and are generally more limited than those of a party. For example, intervention is widely used by specialized organizations and advocacy groups to present submissions before courts and tribunals on issues of public interest within their expertise.”

The CGC is going to pass themselves off as experts on gun control. Not necessarily on the specific firearms being affected by the OIC.

And it’s interesting that they chose the Wolverine case, which IIRC is where Mr. Wolverine is claiming damages because Poly positioned his logo beside some 30-round mags.
    "Ignorance can only propel anti-gun legislation so far until it smacks into the hard wall of the truth!"
    - Mark A. Keefe IV
    "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
    - Ed Howdershelt
    "Mass murderers apparently can’t read, since they are constantly shooting up ‘gun-free zones.’ "
    - Ann Coulter
    "She's dead. I would rather she was alive and the carjacker was dead. .... I'm weird"
    - Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by dracconian View Post
    Good it is time to hold their feet to the fire and expose their lies.
    ….So you have faith in the MSM to expose their lies this time ?????
    I live in a country where we cast votes with a pencil !!!!!

BANNED
    Also in the CCFRs case as well

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...CFR-court-case

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johnny rotten's Avatar
    Sounds like the Liberals have another gun ban up their sleeves and ordered the CGC to intervene
    Basically the CGC delays court proceedings so the Libs unveil another gun ban and screw up our court challenges
    Or the CGC just wants some publicity for themselves
    Only crooked politicians fear armed citizens