Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

CGN frequent flyer
    I’m looking forward to seeing Mauser tear apart the background of the so called experts on the other side.
    peace..through superior firepower!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    The fifth case by the nine individual applicants are added to the front page tracker.
    there was a 6th case started july 10th

https://thegunblog.ca/2020/07/14/chr...stop-gun-bans/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can we get the court numbers on the Federal Court website (or provincial court, if that's the case) added to the top post?

T-569-20: CASSANDRA PARKER ET AL. v. ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CANADA ET AL.
    T-577-20: CANADIAN COALITION FOR FIREARM RIGHTS ET AL. v. AGC ET AL.
    T-581-20: JOHN HIPWELL v. ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CANADA ET AL.
    T-677-20: MICHAEL JOHN DOHERTY ET AL v. AGC ET AL
    T-735-20: CHRISTINE GENEROUX ET AL. v. HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN ET AL.

Also, do the courts have all the applications (for each case) available online somewhere?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mactroneng View Post
    Can we get the court numbers on the Federal Court website (or provincial court, if that's the case) added to the top post?

Also, do the courts have all the applications (for each case) available online somewhere?
    GT is going to lose hair if we ask him to track all the S74 hearings that are getting launched as well, but I really am curious to know how many people nation wide have actually filed...
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mactroneng View Post

All of the individuals have made their files available in some way or another, and GT has consolidated the links in the OP where available.

Has anyone found Generoux et al?
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Regular
    Any estimates or insights as to when proceedings may begin for any of the challenges? I find myself waiting in anticipation the same way I do for certain tv series, but in this case the outcomes are actually material.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    Any estimates or insights as to when proceedings may begin for any of the challenges? I find myself waiting in anticipation the same way I do for certain tv series, but in this case the outcomes are actually material.
    'Proceedings' have begun, however there are a lot of formalities to go through long before we get to the show trial. The next case management teleconference is scheduled for August 26th. The court hasn't even heard arguments regarding to an injunction yet. This will be a long road.
    Last edited by Cameron SS; 08-14-2020 at 05:24 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    'Proceedings' have begun, however there are a lot of formalities to go through long before we get to the show trial. The next case management teleconference is scheduled for August 26th. The court hasn't even heard arguments regarding to an injunction yet. This will be a long road.
    Thanks for the response

Burlington rifle revolver club, Odell, crafm and and others have filed another suit this week.

According to ipolitics "The first court hearing in the action, a July 29 case-management conference with Federal Court Associate Chief Justice Jocelyne Gagné presiding, led to agreement on key procedural measures."
    Last edited by hsatimmy; 08-16-2020 at 04:57 PM.

I still fail to see the point of all these various court actions. Would it not be better to pool the money together and hire the very top lawyers in the country.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member