Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233343536373839404252 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Ill bet dollars to navy beans the documents and lists of banned FAs will have Poly and the namez of 3 Karens on the sig lines.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Glad to see a post about this

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mactroneng View Post
    Only the biggest type of big win - constitutional grounds - will affect that. I am also hoping for this outcome but have serious doubts.

The win I'm expecting is only Criminal Code 117.15, which means they can simply re-do through proper legislation.
    yes here is my case particulars--- the admin win (117.15 in the reason-ability of these firearms) would be great, even better would be a Constitutional win--stating 1. that firearms are property which is protected from unreasonable seizure under sect 8 of the Charter or 2. that vague and un-just firearms possession laws put our lives, liberty and security of the person in jeopardy under sect 7 of the charter , or 3. that over regulating firearms owners but not alcohol drinkers or swimming pool owners is discrimination under sect 15 of the Charter, or 4. that making it too difficult to participate in the legal activities of hunting and sport shooting violates sect 26 of the charter and here is my cherry on top, which I dont think any other case went for....

that firearm ownership is MY CULTURE, its my birthright and my Canadian heritage and destroying that, or not "promoting, respecting and enhancing that culture" violates sect 27 of the Charter and...Canadas oh so wonderful Multiculturalism Act..... hey according to dufus "gun culture is real and.....no culture is bad and all cultures must be promoted, enhanced and respected...." i hope that includes mine and 2.2 million others members of said culture...

ALSO relying on Canadian Bill of Rights, enjoyment of the property and 91/92 separation of exec and leg powers

CTM

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steamy teabag View Post
    Ill bet dollars to navy beans the documents and lists of banned FAs will have Poly and the namez of 3 Karens on the sig lines.

YUP....you know it! there is documentary evidence filed in my case on this very subject....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine TheMachine View Post
    YUP....you know it! there is documentary evidence filed in my case on this very subject....
    The three of them are going to own what they did to millions of Canadians. Not to mention the economic destruction to thousands of small business and tens of thousands of employees. When its all said and done I'd really like to read and see the dirty laundry between those 3 and the Libs. We have 3 main tormentors and I suspect they are responsible for more of the pain caused then what is generally known
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Several affidavits and a motion for injunction (CCFR case)

https://firearmrights.ca/en/ccfr-leg...unction-filed/
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Glad to see a post about this…

Llburlew posted in another thread that Dr langman was cross examined last week. Heard good news but no particulars

First thanks everyone who is fighting this I have donated what I can and will try for more. Now In the event all parties challenges fail the money the feds are offering for payout something to add to the court cases is will the feds Pay me not just for my firearms but what about my reloading dies, my powder, primers, brass, my case I bought special for that firearms, all accessories and what about that fact gun safe I bought to be compliant. I won’t need any of this if I don’t have my firearms, I can’t sell it, no one will need it in Canada. Just a thought ,so much for the so called money budgeted for this program , the feds messed that up with the registry.

Quote Originally Posted by Roncooper View Post
    First thanks everyone who is fighting this I have donated what I can and will try for more. Now In the event all parties challenges fail the money the feds are offering for payout something to add to the court cases is will the feds Pay me not just for my firearms but what about my reloading dies, my powder, primers, brass, my case I bought special for that firearms, all accessories and what about that fact gun safe I bought to be compliant. I won’t need any of this if I don’t have my firearms, I can’t sell it, no one will need it in Canada. Just a thought ,so much for the so called money budgeted for this program , the feds messed that up with the registry.

No Market, No Value, No Compliance.

The buy back lie.

The Style Ban
    Phase One: Firearms Reclassification
    In one of those classic Ottawa elite coincidences, which happen around Liberal governments, pollster Angus Reid released a survey of Canadians on the same day Trudeau would announce his Firearms Confiscation Plan.

The press release announcing the poll results said “Four-in-five Canadians support [a] complete ban on civilian possession of assault style weapons”.

Journalists preparing to report on the plan to confiscate firearms were now primed to believe it had overwhelming public support, which shapes how they reported the story.

The problem is the pollster never asked Canadians if they supported a ban on assault-style firearms.

They asked if they would support a ban on “assault weapons”.

By “assault weapons” they mean automatic firearms, and they have been banned for forty years.

“Assault weapon” is meant to invoke fear and obscure the truth.

“Assault-style” is an American phrase imported by Liberals to invoke fear, and obscure the truth for Canadians.

Do you think the poll results would be the same if Angus Reid asked Canadians if they were aware automatic firearms have been banned for 40 years before they asked if automatic weapons should be banned?

Do you think the poll results would be the same if Angus Reid had asked Canadians if they support a ban on firearms based on the way they look?

If your answer is yes, then you understand how the polls shape perception and distort the view the media and the public have of the policy.

The truth is, the Liberals discriminate firearm reclassifications on the basis of the way they look, and how likely they would be to scare Liberal donors.

Unfortunately for the truth, “assault-style firearms ban” is easier to fit in a headline than “Selective firearms reclassification on the basis of colour and adornments”.

The Liberals are aware law-abiding firearms owners are not going to be fooled by confusing automatic with assault-style, but firearms owners are the target of the Liberal policy, not the Liberal lies.

It is a fraud of style over substance.

It is a fraud of perception over reality

It is a fraud and non-firearms owning Canadians are the victims.

The BuyBack Lie
    Phase Two: The Prohibited Firearms Purchasing Program
    Along with the announcement of the ban, the Liberals announced a “buyback” plan.

Just as with “assault-style” the term “buyback” is a lie, but it is worse.

At least with “-style” the lie must acknowledge reality, even if the truth is being “assaulted”.

The only truth “Buyback” admits to is the fact your tax dollars will be used to buy something.

The problem is you cannot buy back something you never owned in the first place.

The lies are trying to make you think the property of your fellow citizens is not actually their property.

By making the claim the government is merely buying back property, even property it never previously owned, or even claimed to have once owned, it is declaring all private property only exists with the permission of the government.

It is not a “buyback” of previously owned property; it is a “take back” of the permission Liberals believe governments give citizens to own property.

It can be easy to dismiss the suggestion that the government is trying to brainwash you into giving up your property rights, but that is how propaganda works.

It starts off subtle, with terms like “buyback”.

It starts with targeting unpopular property, such as firearms.

Every authoritarian slippery slope starts by going after the easy targets, but it never ends there.

Which piece of property will be targeted next for a “buyback”?

Is it unreasonable to believe a carbon obsessed Liberal government will not soon announce a “buyback” for gas lawn mowers?

The government and media will say it’s okay, you can replace it with an electric motor.

Then they announce a “buyback” of gas motorboats to protect the water, while the media ignores all the Liberals investing in kayak companies.

Once the motorboats are gone, they will come for the cottages because of all the impact on climate they claim it causes.

They might even style it as a “carbon-cottage” buyback.

If any of this sounds unreasonable, remember, this government is banning firearms because they look scary.

To the extent it communicates the fact your tax dollars are being used to buy your property back from yourself, it is honest, but the goal is to hide the truth.

The truth, this is not a “buyback”, it is a time-limited prohibited firearms purchasing program, and it is a template for future governments to follow.

The target of the policy is law-abiding firearms owners, but the target of the propaganda is your belief in private property.

The Death Tax
    Phase Three: The Delayed Confiscation Plan
    The day Trudeau announced his discriminatory ban and costly prohibited firearms purchasing program may be remembered by future historians as another step in the decline of democracy.

The government had declared it held the power to circumvent Parliament, and issue an Order, which rendered Canadian citizens’ property worthless.

Trudeau then delivered an ultimatum.

Surrender the now worthless property and receive some compensation, or hold onto your worthless property, even though you may never use or enjoy it again, and when you die the government will seize it.

Imagine for a moment this property was not an “assault-style” firearm, but a “carbon-cottage”.

First the government would adopt language in speeches and talking points referring to the problem of “cottages with carbon intensive parties”.

The media would begin to report on examples of the carbon footprints of extreme cottages owned by millionaires, which in no way reflect the modest cottage most Canadians own.

Pollsters discover the majority of Canadians do not own cottages and are concerned about media reports about “extreme carbon-cottages” killing the climate.

Then one day when Parliament was not sitting, the Prime Minister simply announced his Cabinet had met and issued an Order-In-Council declaring all “carbon-cottages” illegal.

Canadian cottage owners are prohibited from using their cottages, selling their cottages, or passing their cottages onto their children.

They have two options. Surrender the cottage now and receive some compensation, or hold onto the property, continue to pay taxes on it but never see it again, and when they die, the government takes it without compensating their families.

If you do not own a cottage or a firearm, never plan on owning a firearm or never expect to afford a cottage, this might not sound alarming to you.

The problem, this is not about firearms or cottages, it is about whether we, as citizens, want to give the government the power to simply issue an order declaring property worthless and subject to confiscation.

Surrendering this power means letting the government tell you what you value.

It means allowing the government to confiscate your property now, or confiscate it upon your death.

The truth is if they can do this to firearms, they can do it to cottages, and if they can do it to cottages they can do this to whatever you value most.

The truth behind the Liberals’ Firearms Confiscation Plan is a massive propaganda effort to make non-firearms owners comfortable surrendering the power to determine objective truth and to decide what you value.

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA