Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by trapoholic View Post
    So they got bumped from a gun you can't legally own... To a gun that has absolutely zero use unless it's at a range and somebody else basically owns YOUR GUN. Sounds like a big bunch of progress. I'm honestly not trying to be a dink, just stating a fact that there was really no progression whatsoever. Kinda like self defense. Ya you saved your skin on the outside but now you gotta literally watch your ### behind bars for administering force for self preservation.

And yes I know how this works on here I probably just derailed this thread with the amount of hate I'm gonna get.
    Hate? No. Do I think this toxic, fold-your-arms-and-resign-to-defeat attitude is unsupportive and cowardly? Yes.

While you may indeed be right, there is also a significant chance you may be wrong, and in that case, you've already lost.
    Last edited by Rohann; 05-25-2020 at 10:58 PM.
    "And now I will show you the most excellent way." - 1 Corinthians 12:31b
    Deas Gu Cath

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerHand View Post
    I don't see anything about the CSSA filing a legal challenge. It would be nice if they filed one too.
    I'm sure that they will too. I would think they have a legal team working on what they feel is the best angle of attack. They may partner up with one of the existing challenges as well and provide support yet.

I will remember Wolverine supplies and the shooting edges support and will in turn support their business once the tax return arrives!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trapoholic View Post
    So they got bumped from a gun you can't legally own... To a gun that has absolutely zero use unless it's at a range and somebody else basically owns YOUR GUN. Sounds like a big bunch of progress. I'm honestly not trying to be a dink, just stating a fact that there was really no progression whatsoever. Kinda like self defense. Ya you saved your skin on the outside but now you gotta literally watch your ### behind bars for administering force for self preservation.

And yes I know how this works on here I probably just derailed this thread with the amount of hate I'm gonna get.
    So...since it’s hopeless according to you, there’s no point in even trying to force change, just save your money, you’ll need a bit extra to recoup from the raping the Government will hand out in a buy back?
    It is EXACTLY that PREVAILING attitude among FAR too many gun owners that has put us in the situation we are now in. “they aren’t going to listen to us” or “a hundred bucks is only going to buy some lobbiest lunch”. its called “Predetermination of results by deliberate lack of action and/or reluctance to provide financial support.
    SCREW THAT. How about this? How about all of the people with defeatist attitudes out there, you included, pony up ten bucks...sort of a “legal warchest:” get all your “It’s no use” negative shooting buddies to do the same; 10 lousy bucks. if every Canadian gun owner put 10 bucks in, that “war chest” would contain 20 MILLION Dollars. Enough to push multiple cases all the way to the Supreme Court.
    I’ll even make it a better deal. If after everything is said and done, and you’re proven right; nothing was done, nothing happened in our favor, it WAS a waste of tiem and money, I’ll PERSONALLY send you the 10 bucks you invested. You won’t be out a penny if you’re right.
    If you’re WRONG, though, you agree to add $90 to your original 10 and donate THAT to whatever entity who is successful. Pretty fair deal? if you’re right, you loan them $10, and get it all back. If you’re wrong, you not only don’t see thousand of dollars in investments in your gun disapper, you get to keep using and enjoying them, it cost you a hundred bucks.
    I’m as serious as a heart attack here. put up some cash & support your beliefs

Quote Originally Posted by FranksPop View Post
    So...since it’s hopeless according to you, there’s no point in even trying to force change, just save your money, you’ll need a bit extra to recoup from the raping the Government will hand out in a buy back?
    It is EXACTLY that PREVAILING attitude among FAR too many gun owners that has put us in the situation we are now in. “they aren’t going to listen to us” or “a hundred bucks is only going to buy some lobbiest lunch”. its called “Predetermination of results by deliberate lack of action and/or reluctance to provide financial support.
    SCREW THAT. How about this? How about all of the people with defeatist attitudes out there, you included, pony up ten bucks...sort of a “legal warchest:” get all your “It’s no use” negative shooting buddies to do the same; 10 lousy bucks. if every Canadian gun owner put 10 bucks in, that “war chest” would contain 20 MILLION Dollars. Enough to push multiple cases all the way to the Supreme Court.
    I’ll even make it a better deal. If after everything is said and done, and you’re proven right; nothing was done, nothing happened in our favor, it WAS a waste of tiem and money, I’ll PERSONALLY send you the 10 bucks you invested. You won’t be out a penny if you’re right.
    If you’re WRONG, though, you agree to add $90 to your original 10 and donate THAT to whatever entity who is successful. Pretty fair deal? if you’re right, you loan them $10, and get it all back. If you’re wrong, you not only don’t see thousand of dollars in investments in your gun disapper, you get to keep using and enjoying them, it cost you a hundred bucks.
    I’m as serious as a heart attack here. put up some cash & support your beliefs
    Sounds like a pretty fair deal.

I think the province's should assert jurisdictional control over hunting regulations (as they should) and should claim the feds are overstepping their jurisdiction by deciding what can and cannot be used for hunting.

Just donated $500.00 to the NFA and I don't own a firearm that's affected by this illegal ban...……. Yet.....

hang in there

Links to the corresponding websites would be a useful addition to the first post

Is it possible to put the links for the different GoFundMe pages or donations under the respective cases (if applicable)? Maybe it makes it easier to keep track and donate instead of the different threads?