Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

Quote Originally Posted by Rohann View Post
    Hate? No. Do I think this toxic, fold-your-arms-and-resign-to-defeat attitude is unsupportive and cowardly? Yes.

While you may indeed be right, there is also a significant chance you may be wrong, and in that case, you've already lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by FranksPop View Post
    So...since it’s hopeless according to you, there’s no point in even trying to force change, just save your money, you’ll need a bit extra to recoup from the raping the Government will hand out in a buy back?
    It is EXACTLY that PREVAILING attitude among FAR too many gun owners that has put us in the situation we are now in. “they aren’t going to listen to us” or “a hundred bucks is only going to buy some lobbiest lunch”. its called “Predetermination of results by deliberate lack of action and/or reluctance to provide financial support.
    SCREW THAT. How about this? How about all of the people with defeatist attitudes out there, you included, pony up ten bucks...sort of a “legal warchest:” get all your “It’s no use” negative shooting buddies to do the same; 10 lousy bucks. if every Canadian gun owner put 10 bucks in, that “war chest” would contain 20 MILLION Dollars. Enough to push multiple cases all the way to the Supreme Court.
    I’ll even make it a better deal. If after everything is said and done, and you’re proven right; nothing was done, nothing happened in our favor, it WAS a waste of tiem and money, I’ll PERSONALLY send you the 10 bucks you invested. You won’t be out a penny if you’re right.
    If you’re WRONG, though, you agree to add $90 to your original 10 and donate THAT to whatever entity who is successful. Pretty fair deal? if you’re right, you loan them $10, and get it all back. If you’re wrong, you not only don’t see thousand of dollars in investments in your gun disapper, you get to keep using and enjoying them, it cost you a hundred bucks.
    I’m as serious as a heart attack here. put up some cash & support your beliefs
    It's foolish to think that I'm all the sudden gonna accept I'm criminal and send my guns back without a fight. I've been to jail before I'm not afraid of it they ain't taking anything from me without a fight. And I already bought the membership from bullseye, sent and additional $30 and bought a cpc membership in hopes of things getting straightened out. I'm not saying I'm not in it to win it like everybody else even though I don't personally own anything on the list. I am on YOUR SIDE! I'm just saying that the libs likely already got everybody bought and paid for and they couldn't give a rats ### about us.

Hope that clarifies things.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

Stupid question, can the amnesty period be extended while the cases are being trialed?

CGN frequent flyer
    I don't know - that is a good question

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dagmaar's Avatar
    Thank all of you !

Quote Originally Posted by ColinK007 View Post
    And another $100 sent to help the fight. Probably do the same every paycheck - this
    Is the hill we’re going to live or die on.

I see that CCFR application is asking the court for an interlocutory injunction of the OIC.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I see that CCFR application is asking the court for an interlocutory injunction of the OIC.
    Awesome!..... Now what's that in English?
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

CGN Regular
    I think it basically means the OIC gets put on hold until the court case is done.

Quote Originally Posted by trapoholic View Post
    Awesome!..... Now what's that in English?

Anybody have any idea about time lines now that papers have been filed?
    Dear Revenue Canada: I would like to cancel my subscription, so please remove my name from your mailing list.