Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

For those not from Ottawa and don’t know much about some of the high profile lawyers here - Friedman WROTE the book explaining our firearms laws!
    And his law firm is the kind of legal Dream Team (if you can afford em!) that causes Crown attorneys to give up without a fight.

This is going to be amazing to watch. I’m going to attend every chance I can. Can’t wait!!!
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post
    For those not from Ottawa and don’t know much about some of the high profile lawyers here - Friedman WROTE the book explaining our firearms laws!
    And his law firm is the kind of legal Dream Team (if you can afford em!) that causes Crown attorneys to give up without a fight.

This is going to be amazing to watch. I’m going to attend every chance I can. Can’t wait!!!
    This should prove to be very very entertaining.
    If you don't have 12(3), 12(4),12(5), or 12(6) on your gun license, or if your PAL expires, the licensing system says your hands are "the wrong hands".
    Gun owner licensing, keeping guns out of the hands of the law abiding.
    :

Good

Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post

Cool. Yup I have no idea about much past 1760 yards

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    thank you GT

Tagged

If every firearm owner in Canada gave $100 to a legal defence, think what we might be able to accomplish. That would be roughly $200,000,000 which could be a formidable force to recon with.

CGN Regular
    Great news. I’m curious as to what the time line expectancy is for something like this to actually get heard in court.

Tagged
    CCFR Member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    The thing that hurts is the government using tax payer money to work against us ... ;P
    Yes and any reimbursement for the applicants court costs will come from the same place. Double whammy !