Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 10x View Post
    The request is that the Federal court declare a "stay" that delays enforcement of the Order in Council until the Judicial review is decided one way or the other.
    If the "stay" is not granted then the Order in Council is in force and effective during the duration of the judicial review

This is not a lawsuit, it is a judicial review of an Order in Council to determine if the Order in council is valid

https://efiling.fct-cf.gc.ca/efiling...80gD5AXQ3EKHTu
    If a "stay" will be granted, that would be a small victory for us legal gun owners. The very least we get to use the guns that are on the "list" until a judge will decide correct ?
    CCFR MDRGC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by docscoutjr View Post
    If every firearm owner in Canada gave $100 to a legal defence, think what we might be able to accomplish. That would be roughly $200,000,000 which could be a formidable force to recon with.
    This is EXACTLY right. If an old retired guy on a fixed income for the last decade can donate $300 ( I did, last month) anyone in the country that can afford to own a firearm can afford to donate $100. If cash is short, sell something you don’t use. I did exactly that yesterday afternoon. Once the CFO opens we’ll finalize the sale and I’ll split the proceeds equally between all legal actions filed by end of day Friday, May 29.

If you’ve always had an “excuse” up until now to NOT join one of the Firearms lobby groups, or NOT to donate to a legal action in past, this IS the time. Do what you need to, pry that wallet out of your pocket and send a hundred bucks. If that’s too much, send 50...or 20. I’ll still call you a cheap Bastid, but it’ll help. If you can afford to send more, DO IT. Sell something you don’t use & donate the proceeds. Put that case of beer back next weekend & send the money in support.

I’ve been an avid shooter for over 50 years, and this is the WORST treachery by a Federal Government in all that time. That’s saying a lot. Young Justin has even surpassed his Daddy in that regard. If we as a community do Not fight THIS, vigorously, with everything we have, we will have NOTHING. Every single firearm you own will be gone within a decade. I may not even be Around in a decade, but I will be Damned if I let go of another firearm because of Government overreach, pandering to a bunch of tennis playing, avocado toast-eating, urbanite Liberals who get anxiety attacks because of loud noises. I am an Albertan, born & bred, and it bothers the heck out of me to be reluctant to say I’m a Canadian first, Albertan second. This Government is tearing this country in pieces, polarizing East & West. It’s time for this to stop...for good

Quote Originally Posted by FranksPop View Post
    This is EXACTLY right. If an old retired guy on a fixed income for the last decade can donate $300 ( I did, last month) anyone in the country that can afford to own a firearm can afford to donate $100. If cash is short, sell something you don’t use. I did exactly that yesterday afternoon. Once the CFO opens we’ll finalize the sale and I’ll split the proceeds equally between all legal actions filed by end of day Friday, May 29.

If you’ve always had an “excuse” up until now to NOT join one of the Firearms lobby groups, or NOT to donate to a legal action in past, this IS the time. Do what you need to, pry that wallet out of your pocket and send a hundred bucks. If that’s too much, send 50...or 20. I’ll still call you a cheap Bastid, but it’ll help. If you can afford to send more, DO IT. Sell something you don’t use & donate the proceeds. Put that case of beer back next weekend & send the money in support.

I’ve been an avid shooter for over 50 years, and this is the WORST treachery by a Federal Government in all that time. That’s saying a lot. Young Justin has even surpassed his Daddy in that regard. If we as a community do Not fight THIS, vigorously, with everything we have, we will have NOTHING. Every single firearm you own will be gone within a decade. I may not even be Around in a decade, but I will be Damned if I let go of another firearm because of Government overreach, pandering to a bunch of tennis playing, avocado toast-eating, urbanite Liberals who get anxiety attacks because of loud noises. I am an Albertan, born & bred, and it bothers the heck out of me to be reluctant to say I’m a Canadian first, Albertan second. This Government is tearing this country in pieces, polarizing East & West. It’s time for this to stop...for good
    I gave 300 to the CCFR last week, before I knew the NFA was doing something. I think next week it will be to 200 to the NFA for the Solaman case. Then 2 weeks after that maybe 100 to each? Not sure. Even if we each party only wins 1/2 its case it will still be money well spent.
    Dear Revenue Canada: I would like to cancel my subscription, so please remove my name from your mailing list.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    If a "stay" will be granted, that would be a small victory for us legal gun owners. The very least we get to use the guns that are on the "list" until a judge will decide correct ?
    Imagine the sudden increase in EE postings

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Great to see

awesome thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FranksPop View Post

Well said

Great to see! Thanks for thread!

Tagged and Thanks!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    So Shooting Edge took everyone $$$, but no update on whats going on with their law suit.
    It does take time... we will be filing this week... we also want to coordinate filings so that we keep the news cycle alive with anti-oic media coverage.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans