Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

Quote Originally Posted by twosmokinspades View Post
    Anybody have any idea about time lines now that papers have been filed?
    I'm sure it's still a long road ahead of us.
    Defund the CBC

I did an update on the CCFR one on the first page. A super short Cole Notes version, obviously many many details are skipped.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by Artvark View Post
    I think it basically means the OIC gets put on hold until the court case is done.
    Thank you my good sir! So therefore anything on the list is void until that time, and we can keep using our guns same as usual? Still taking my maxus duck hunting regardless. They can pound sand.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

John Hipwell & Ed Burlew have filed:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post17101300
    We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again - Stephen Grellet
    East Grey Hunters & Anglers Association (visit us at http://eghaa.ca)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by K-C View Post
    John Hipwell & Ed Burlew have filed:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post17101300
    no one has the link yet I suppose?

CGN Regular

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by trapoholic View Post
    It's foolish to think that I'm all the sudden gonna accept I'm criminal and send my guns back without a fight. I've been to jail before I'm not afraid of it they ain't taking anything from me without a fight. And I already bought the membership from bullseye, sent and additional $30 and bought a cpc membership in hopes of things getting straightened out. I'm not saying I'm not in it to win it like everybody else even though I don't personally own anything on the list. I am on YOUR SIDE! I'm just saying that the libs likely already got everybody bought and paid for and they couldn't give a rats ### about us.

Hope that clarifies things.
    For sure. And we appreciate the fight.

However, a paraphrased quote from a favourite book: "Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt".

Yes, it may look bleak, and no, the Libs don't care about the future of Canada, or Canadian opinion, or the economy of the nation, or much else other than staying in power and winning a UN seat. But we need to keep fighting, and being overly pessimistic won't help that.
    "And now I will show you the most excellent way." - 1 Corinthians 12:31b
    Deas Gu Cath

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a way to rank the legal proceedings for those of us that don't speak great legaleese. As pretty much everyone else I'm sure, I have a limited budget but would like to donate to the most likely or maybe the most in need legal challenge. How is one to know where to send their "disposable" income in order to achieve the best effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohann View Post
    For sure. And we appreciate the fight.

However, a paraphrased quote from a favourite book: "Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt".

Yes, it may look bleak, and no, the Libs don't care about the future of Canada, or Canadian opinion, or the economy of the nation, or much else other than staying in power and winning a UN seat. But we need to keep fighting, and being overly pessimistic won't help that.
    I'm always willing to fight on the front line if it's something I believe in my friend. I believe in our rights to bear arms and I'll flight till the bitter end to do what I can for the cause. Even if we don't win, I'm not gonna lay down and roll over for nobody, nohow, ever.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."