Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

Even restricted... i bet there is alot more ar15s now a days than way back... so being restricted did help alot.
    look at the petition we put together in very short order.. largest yet

Times are different... we have some momentum and groups that are willing to push back on all fronts

Victoria BC or up the Creek northeast of Prince George
    Quote Originally Posted by FranksPop View Post
    This is EXACTLY right. If an old retired guy on a fixed income for the last decade can donate $300 ( I did, last month) anyone in the country that can afford to own a firearm can afford to donate $100. If cash is short, sell something you don’t use. I did exactly that yesterday afternoon. Once the CFO opens we’ll finalize the sale and I’ll split the proceeds equally between all legal actions filed by end of day Friday, May 29.

If you’ve always had an “excuse” up until now to NOT join one of the Firearms lobby groups, or NOT to donate to a legal action in past, this IS the time. Do what you need to, pry that wallet out of your pocket and send a hundred bucks. If that’s too much, send 50...or 20. I’ll still call you a cheap Bastid, but it’ll help. If you can afford to send more, DO IT. Sell something you don’t use & donate the proceeds. Put that case of beer back next weekend & send the money in support.

I’ve been an avid shooter for over 50 years, and this is the WORST treachery by a Federal Government in all that time. That’s saying a lot. Young Justin has even surpassed his Daddy in that regard. If we as a community do Not fight THIS, vigorously, with everything we have, we will have NOTHING. Every single firearm you own will be gone within a decade. I may not even be Around in a decade, but I will be Damned if I let go of another firearm because of Government overreach, pandering to a bunch of tennis playing, avocado toast-eating, urbanite Liberals who get anxiety attacks because of loud noises. I am an Albertan, born & bred, and it bothers the heck out of me to be reluctant to say I’m a Canadian first, Albertan second. This Government is tearing this country in pieces, polarizing East & West. It’s time for this to stop...for good
    Well said and 100% true, time is now and of essence !

Cheers

How to donate and where is the link?

Quote Originally Posted by john523 View Post
    How to donate and where is the link?

Litigations/Litiges;

https://nfa.ca/2020/05/07/nfa-announces-support-court-challenge-to-liberal-gun-grab/

http://www.bullseyelondon.com/canadian-coalition-for-firearm-rights-ccfr-donation.html

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jumaq-fight-the-oic-in-court
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Thank you!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    So Shooting Edge took everyone $$$, but no update on whats going on with their law suit.
    This is gonna be a couple years ordeal. Relax, sit back and eat some popcorn
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

CGN Ultra frequent flyer droid1963's Avatar
    Somewhere between raising Hell and Amazing Grace
    "Ignorance can only propel anti-gun legislation so far until it smacks into the hard wall of the truth!"
    - Mark A. Keefe IV
    "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
    - Ed Howdershelt
    "Mass murderers apparently can’t read, since they are constantly shooting up ‘gun-free zones.’ "
    - Ann Coulter
    "She's dead. I would rather she was alive and the carjacker was dead. .... I'm weird"
    - Ted Nugent

Is Alberta going to challenge?? Not like the Feds give a flying F about the west anyways.........

Thanks Greentips for this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dylio View Post
    Is Alberta going to challenge?? Not like the Feds give a flying F about the west anyways.........

Thanks Greentips for this!!!
    Ontario too. We need to bury this govt in lawsuits and challenges - so much they will rue the day they came after our property.
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

I don't see anything about the CSSA filing a legal challenge. It would be nice if they filed one too.
    "All they now possess is liberty, what they before enjoyed is sacrificed to its service, and having nothing more to lose, they disdain submission." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

Liberal promise, a first rate oxymoron.