Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trapoholic View Post
    A court case is gonna turn over a oic? Not likely. The government don't give a #### about us at all and likely got every judge on the personal piggy bank as well.
    In 1978 we got the OIC overturned that made the AR15 a prohib.... And moved to the "restricted" category...
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    In 1978 we got the OIC overturned that made the AR15 a prohib.... And moved to the "restricted" category...
    So they got bumped from a gun you can't legally own... To a gun that has absolutely zero use unless it's at a range and somebody else basically owns YOUR GUN. Sounds like a big bunch of progress. I'm honestly not trying to be a dink, just stating a fact that there was really no progression whatsoever. Kinda like self defense. Ya you saved your skin on the outside but now you gotta literally watch your ### behind bars for administering force for self preservation.

And yes I know how this works on here I probably just derailed this thread with the amount of hate I'm gonna get.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

So they got bumped from a gun you can't legally own... To a gun that has absolutely zero use unless it's at a range and somebody else basically owns YOUR GUN. Sounds like a big bunch of progress. I'm honestly not trying to be a dink, just stating a fact that there was really no progression whatsoever. Kinda like self defense. Ya you saved your skin on the outside but now you gotta literally watch your ### behind bars for administering force for self preservation.

And yes I know how this works on here I probably just derailed this thread with the amount of hate I'm gonna get.
    So all the AR15's in canada that people got to use and enjoy is 0 progress?? Okay then....I consider it a great win, I got to use, build and enjoy my AR's for years.. Wish I could have some of the other prohibs too even of they were just safe queens.

I totally agree with you and I dont give a $h!t what others think. You are spot on. If you really want to win a fight you gotta kick some serious @ss and not allow the other ba$tard an inch. You gotta knock him out cold, period. The old fight did allow the community to keep their AR's, but look where we're at now. Enough is enough.
    Last edited by 7.92x57; 05-25-2020 at 03:02 AM.
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by mach 1 View Post
    So all the AR15's in canada that people got to use and enjoy is 0 progress?? Okay then....I consider it a great win, I got to use, build and enjoy my AR's for years.. Wish I could have some of the other prohibs too even of they were just safe queens.
    My friend, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but that is a weak argument. Once again, I don't mean to sound rude. Even if a man isn't strong, he still must show that he has a massive pair of balls.
    CCFR member

Hey while we're at can we get ak and ak variants unbanned? I know we have a long way to go still but i mean it's rediculous that they were banned in the first place

CGN frequent flyer thunderflash's Avatar
    tagged!
    "Rifles are better than handguns for fighting. The primary purpose for a handgun is ,to fight your way to a Rifle that you should NOT have put down in the first place " ------- Clint Smith- Owner/ Instructor; Thunder Ranch

CGN frequent flyer

You are being a DINK. Especially when you don't do your homework. The AR-15 was NOT restricted till 1995 when C68 passed. I know because I had to register my ARs. that I had owned at the time. The only ones that were restricted were the short barreled ones. Do some research before you shoot off your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler4867 View Post
    You are being a DINK. Especially when you don't do your homework. The AR-15 was NOT restricted till 1995 when C68 passed. I know because I had to register my ARs. that I had owned at the time. The only ones that were restricted were the short barreled ones. Do some research before you shoot off your mouth.
    You missed the entire point of what I was saying.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

Massive thank you to everyone involved in these teams.
    Donated to CCFR and am now a member.
    If you’re on the fence about doing the same, this should be the deciding factor.
    Good luck all.