Thread: Probably a stupid question but...

Probably a stupid question but...

So I just bought a GSG16 with the 9" barrel from you guys. Super awesome, drum mag is stupid fun. I was curious what the inside (of the drum mag) looked like and wisely consulted youtube instead of just busting mine open. In my search I discovered that they have made heads for the drum mag to fit a 10/22.

This is probably a lot more complicated than I'm giving it credit for but, how possible would it be to make a TUF22 head for these drum mags?

I'm going to guess the answer is not happening but I would love to see the looks I get at the range when I stick a 100+ round mag into my TUF22 and let rip.

TUF-22 takes normal 10/22 magazines as well. If there is a head to fit it in a 10/22, it'll work on the TUF-22 most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by kapanak View Post
    TUF-22 takes normal 10/22 magazines as well. If there is a head to fit it in a 10/22, it'll work on the TUF-22 most likely.
    Except you would have to pin the magazine to 10 rounds per the horsemen.

Wouldnt the head fall under an adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by S-357 View Post
    Wouldnt the head fall under an adapter?
    If it fits in the rifle it’s an adaptor. If it fits on the magazine it’s a magazine. This is my understanding from other mag well adaptors on the market currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Voshay View Post
    So I just bought a GSG16 with the 9" barrel from you guys. Super awesome, drum mag is stupid fun. I was curious what the inside (of the drum mag) looked like and wisely consulted youtube instead of just busting mine open. In my search I discovered that they have made heads for the drum mag to fit a 10/22.

This is probably a lot more complicated than I'm giving it credit for but, how possible would it be to make a TUF22 head for these drum mags?

I'm going to guess the answer is not happening but I would love to see the looks I get at the range when I stick a 100+ round mag into my TUF22 and let rip.

Waaaay ahead of you...... ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”