Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    I own prohibited stuff for long range target shooting as well as stuff for target shooting.

Is this any good for anything? Our numbers should be huge in the above category.
    send this information to those you think may not be on this forum to spread the word.

CGN Regular
    Email sent and awaiting the gofundme info...

Super GunNutz
    Just sent an email to the Calgary Swiss Rifle Club. Hopefully someone from there gets back to you.

I will be sending my own email to you as well.

John, I’m in Alberta, I use my HS-50 to hunt deer and elk, use a mini 14 in 6.8 doc for coyotes and my daughter uses it for big game hunting, and I do shoot my AR15’s in competition in 3 gun matches. If needed I can make the trip

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    E-mail sent. Let me know about contributing financially as well.

I'm in. I'll try to stay up to date as this progresses.
    E.mail sent
    Last edited by MountedMadness; 05-24-2020 at 10:14 PM.
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

CGN frequent flyer
    This will be the third, possibly fourth filing of a judicial review of the OIC.

Solomon/NFA, another lawyer from Toronto, and now Wolverine/Burlew. Possibly also TSE, also he hasn't said he was going for a judicial review, just stated he was going to court.

I am wondering what the best strategy is, to have all these different reviews run on their own with different claims, or have them all combined into one big case? This is a genuine question. In the name of avoiding duplication of efforts, money wasting, and having the strongest chance possible for the community.

Wolverine, I'm sure you have thoughts on this, care to share?

cheers

I have used a CZ-858 more than a few times to take Deer and coyotes. I find it a very suitable hunting rifle when used with the appropriate ammunition. , light, robust, ergonomic and durable design. accurate enough for me at 100 yards. its a shame its on the list. I sold it a few years ago to a guy named Mike in Canmore, poor guy has got a paperweight now!

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    This will be the third, possibly fourth filing of a judicial review of the OIC.

Solomon/NFA, another lawyer from Toronto, and now Wolverine/Burlew. Possibly also TSE, also he hasn't said he was going for a judicial review, just stated he was going to court.

I am wondering what the best strategy is, to have all these different reviews run on their own with different claims, or have them all combined into one big case? This is a genuine question. In the name of avoiding duplication of efforts, money wasting, and having the strongest chance possible for the community.

Wolverine, I'm sure you have thoughts on this, care to share?

cheers
    Multiple cases is far better. If we all combine for 1 case, some corrupt judge could just rule against us and that will be the end of it all. Whereas if we open multiple cases from multiple different parties, we have a far better chance of winning. All we need is 1 win.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have engaged the services of EDWARD L. BURLEW, LL.B. to proceed with a Judicial review of the OIC. I will be looking for financial support and will be setting up an account to accept contributions..

We are looking for firearm owners who use the Weatherby .460 or a rifle chambered in .50 BMG for hunting Grizzly Bears, Walrus or Narwhales in Canada. Also, anyone who uses a Mini 14 or Mini 30 for hunting or predator control, or an AR15 for competition in Canada. If you are one of these people and you are willing to provide a signed affidavit and testify in court if required please e-mail your details to me John@wolverinesupplies.com I must have a commitment from you this week. Please make your subject line Judicial Review of OIC.

Added the following 1 hour after my first post.

The response has been strong, please e-mail me your statement as to how this OIC has affected you. Advise if you are willing to sign an affidavit and appear in court. I will use everyone's e-mail in support of my own affidavit, so keep them coming, your effort will not be wasted, but will only require a very few to sign and possible appear in court.

We will look into setting up an account to receive funds on Monday.

Cheers

Another hour later, the response is terrific, keep the e-mails coming but please understand I will not have time to reply to everyone. Thank you.

Added later. Will be pleased to hear from anyone who has a firearm affected by this OIC.

Am in for a donation, hopefully people that used their stag 10 to hunt or their slr/ATRS are also able to testify if it comes to that.