Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324252627282931 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

Donation made. It's the least I can do for all the support you've given the firearms community over the years.
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinyotes View Post
    Your absolutely right. That’s why I passed thegofundme link to 5 of my nephews, my son and 4 friends.
    Thats a formula for success.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    Donated!!

How about finding out about 3 gun competitions, so getting an RPAL, buying the components of a M-4 style firearm one piece at a time over a long period of time, doing research to learn how to assemble it from stripped receivers down to the muzzle break, taking a tactical firearms use and safety course at my expense to be able to know my rifle and respect its function, capabilities and safe use, thoroughly research the mechanics of the rifle to ensure it remains in safe firing condition and learn to respect all aspects of safety as the owner of my firearms, all to be able to participate in a sport to replace the ones I have participated in my entire life that are no longer an option to me do to injuries? And all of this going into a sport that I can no longer participate in with the OIC order to make my rifle prohibited, questioning if my shotgun is now legal and the government's intention of going after the last of the three firearms and making my pistol prohibited as well. Making a criminal of a middle aged, well educated, public sector employee of a noble profession, good father, sane, respectful citizen of our laws, with no criminal or mental health issues history, who has never posed a risk to the community with any firearms in my hands, at any time?

That's the same story as MANY here and across our country. The same men and women that serve to make a better life for the people in our country, not harm others as we're accused of having the potential to do. That's the message the courts need to hear, understand and base their decisions on, not the arbitrary, agenda motivated and political driven tactics using manipulation and false information to cause fear in the ignorant to support their actions.

Thank you for taking a leadership role in actions to refute everything the shameful PM of our country has done to butcher the laws that every other government in history built upon the democratic way, as we all believed would always be the way things are done from the people we elect to serve our democratic process in Canada.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Wrote my statement, can attend court and sign affidavit. Email incoming.
    I love not man the less, but nature more.
    Lord Gordon Byron

CGN Regular
    Donated.
    May I suggest to make the donation link more visible and easy to find.
    It may help to have more donation!
    Thanks

CGN Regular
    Donated.
    CSSA, CCFR member, former NFA member

Donated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    I pitched in $100 but it quite annoying that the fund is only at $16k right now. TSE and JR had like $50k in no time. No one can afford to only donate to one challenge because they all need funding to fight Trudeau and Blair from stealing your property. I have donated TO THEM ALL at this point.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    I pitched in $100 but it quite annoying that the fund is only at $16k right now. TSE and JR had like $50k in no time. No one can afford to only donate to one challenge because they all need funding to fight Trudeau and Blair from stealing your property. I have donated TO THEM ALL at this point.
    Agreed. This should be much higher by now.

One guy only gave $5. Even if that's all he could afford he still donated. Now just imagine how awesome it would be if everyone gave just $5. People don't have to donate a large amount to achieve success. All the have to do is donate. There's no excuse not to.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."