Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 919212223242526272829303132333435363739 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

Donated on behalf of my Father. Will donate regularly going forward.

Thank you John for Standing Up & Fighting Back
    Within the Vacuum of Infinity...

hi John,

I made a post about this on reddit/canadaguns, but very few people have heard of this court challenge. Im just brainstorming here, maybe you could reach out to all the gun groups and advertise this through them? CCFR and NFAA and CSSA have huge followings on facebook, and in their mailing lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Court application was filed today.
    hi John,

I made a post about this on reddit/canadaguns, but very few people have heard of this court challenge. Im just brainstorming here, maybe you could reach out to all the gun groups and advertise this through them? CCFR and NFAA and CSSA have huge followings on facebook, and in their mailing lists.

EDIT: thanks for the update, and best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandred View Post
    hi John,

EDIT: thanks for the update, and best of luck!
    Thanks for your support, I find myself in the position of having to ask for money, I am not comfortable in this position, it is not in my nature to hold my hand out.

On this occasion the challenge affects far more than me and I do require financial support, i am retired and of limited means, i am retired from Wolverine, who are working closly with the CCFR and their challenge so I am counting on all gun owners to spread the word to gain support for my challenge.

There are at least four if not five challenges going ahead at this time and all are worthy of support. I am not at all bothered who wins, only that Canadian gun owners come out on top, I believe that multiple "attacks" are the surest way of success.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    no one has link to filing document yet?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer capp325's Avatar
    Thanks for your support, I find myself in the position of having to ask for money, I am not comfortable in this position, it is not in my nature to hold my hand out.

On this occasion the challenge affects far more than me and I do require financial support, i am retired and of limited means, i am retired from Wolverine, who are working closly with the CCFR and their challenge so I am counting on all gun owners to spread the word to gain support for my challenge.

There are at least four if not five challenges going ahead at this time and all are worthy of support. I am not at all bothered who wins, only that Canadian gun owners come out on top, I believe that multiple "attacks" are the surest way of success.
    I don't think anyone views it as you holding your hand out. What you (and others) are doing is called public interest litigation. If you're usccessful, the benefit will enure to 2 milion+ Canadians. You shouldn't feel uncomfortable about asking others to share the financial burden.

[QUOTE=Big-boss-man;17102110]no one has link to filing document yet?[/QUOTE

There is no link. I am asking people to e-mail me statements explaining how the OIC has impacted on them. So far I have only collected 300, I will use these to support my own court affidavit. I want to hear about firearms that have been prohibited by OIC that previously were used for hunting or competition.

In my own case they are the following:

Springfield M1A1 NM that I have owned since 1976
    ArmaLite M15A4 rifle, one of the very first we imported
    CZ EVO3 9 mm carbine
    UTAS XTR shotgun
    8 Bore Double rifle that I have taken on Safari to Africa

All the above are now deemed prohibited yet I have yet to be personal informed of this fact!

You are not holding your hand out, you are doing what needs to get done. The rest of us are providing financial support, which is relatively easy. You have the hard part.
    The West wants Out!

CGN Regular
    Appreciate your efforts, Donated.

CGN Regular
    Donated, Thank you very much for doing this.
    CSSA and CCFR Member