Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Willing to give a financial contribution when you are ready.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Can we get this added to the OIC Action Tracker, along with links to where to make donations?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Controlsnut View Post
    Can we get this added to the OIC Action Tracker, along with links to where to make donations?
    Contact greentips
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I would like to donate once method posted.

I'm in -- email sent.

Every single person reading this who has EVER shot a now-prohibited firearm in ANY form of competition should be joining this initiative. It doesn't matter if it was a major sanctioned competitive event, or just the weekly service rifle match at your local range. Every single person needs to stand up and be counted, right now.

And yes, should a court appearance be required, it means a road trip and a bit of inconvenience. Big deal. I'm way more inconvenienced by what the ban does to my property, my life, and my sporting endeavours.
    Member CCFR
    Member CSSA

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill

Super Moderator
    Email sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    How bout a signed letter from LEO saying they use an AR15 to practice shooting to make up for the lack of training at work. Also are we permitted to get the arguments Burlew is using so we can use the same arguments for section 74 hearings and ready to donate
    I would specifically use the words 'target practice' as now that gives it a similar, meaningful use for the Ar15 to what the civilians were using it for.

I use an AR platform to stay proficient for military close protection. Not a competition but this ban is massively impacting my ability to remain proficient. We also are going to be impacted with the inability to conduct military/civilian competitions going forward.

Let me know, I’d be more than happy to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have engaged the services of EDWARD L. BURLEW, LL.B. to proceed with a Judicial review of the OIC. I will be looking for financial support and will be setting up an account to accept contributions..

We are looking for firearm owners who use the Weatherby .460 or a rifle chambered in .50 BMG for hunting Grizzly Bears, Walrus or Narwhales in Canada. Also, anyone who uses a Mini 14 or Mini 30 for hunting or predator control, or an AR15 for competition in Canada. If you are one of these people and you are willing to provide a signed affidavit and testify in court if required please e-mail your details to me John@wolverinesupplies.com I must have a commitment from you this week. Please make your subject line Judicial Review of OIC.
    - shoulder checks are free -

Power does what it wants and now they just put it right out front and say this is what we’re doing to you, folks ... no one questions things anymore.

CGN frequent flyer
    Email sent. I'm on board. Will contribute funds once details are posted on how.

Thanks for taking up the fight.

I'm in. Email sent.