Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

Thank you, Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcwalleye View Post
    Alpharms SA-15 (which I bought from wolverine for bird and deer hunting. Do I qualify?
    You bet you do, send me an e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I'm a disabled metis hunter who uses a stag-10 for hunting, I know there is "special provisions" under the amnesty but my limited income prevents me from "finding a suitable replacement" as the turd suggests we semi auto toting indigenous folks do.

Email inbound and absolutely willing to go to court.
    Exactly! how are you supposed to buy a replacement if you are forbidden from selling the prohibited one. We're not alll made of money like the turd and his daddy.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    This was suppose to be my first year of competition with an AR-15 but with the shutdown all the competitions were cancelled before the ban hit. I’d be willing to write a letter but technically I haven’t competed yet. Did my qualifications to compete but that’s it.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by sargto View Post
    Me too
    Send me your e-mail if you want your voice to be heard.

Email sent and waiting for your donation acct info...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I will contribute monetairely.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have engaged the services of EDWARD L. BURLEW, LL.B. to proceed with a Judicial review of the OIC. I will be looking for financial support and will be setting up an account to accept contributions..

We are looking for firearm owners who use the Weatherby .460 or a rifle chambered in .50 BMG for hunting Grizzly Bears, Walrus or Narwhales in Canada. Also, anyone who uses a Mini 14 or Mini 30 for hunting or predator control, or an AR15 for competition in Canada. If you are one of these people and you are willing to provide a signed affidavit and testify in court if required please e-mail your details to me John@wolverinesupplies.com I must have a commitment from you this week. Please make your subject line Judicial Review of OIC.

Added the following 1 hour after my first post.

The response has been strong, please e-mail me your statement as to how this OIC has affected you. Advise if you are willing to sign an affidavit and appear in court. I will use everyone's e-mail in support of my own affidavit, so keep them coming, your effort will not be wasted, but will only require a very few to sign and possible appear in court.

We will look into setting up an account to receive funds on Monday.

Cheers

Another hour later, the response is terrific, keep the e-mails coming but please understand I will not have time to reply to everyone. Thank you.
    Email sent.

Will contribute financially - no question. I am also happy to participate in any legal proceedings, I live on the other side of Canada but that is an easy problem to rectify.

I haven't actually done any competitions yet. But do put in a good word for the vz58 will ya?

fired off email.

Could it benefit if people were able to fire off an essay or open letter? This may be easier over a period of time, allowing people time to revise, restructure and search out advice.

What kind of time frame for "entries" are you looking at? days/weeks/months?