Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

Can't commit to testifying unfortunately due to work schedule, but itching to support this financially, let us know!

BANNED
    Money in hand ready to donate, lets crush these liberal mofos

CGN Regular
    Do you care to hear from people who purchased property (ie. Stag 10/ Modern Sporter) for the purpose of hunting and never got to use it for such?

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian-Sniper View Post
    Do you care to hear from people who purchased property (ie. Stag 10/ Modern Sporter) for the purpose of hunting and never got to use it for such?
    The oic says "individual for sustenance hunting". Might have to plead your case in front of a judge though.

Where would one need to testify in court? Manitoba? Ontario? Not sure I could appear but I'd be willing to send an email. I'm military and get next to no training through them. I also do shooting competitions and have several recently prohibited firearms. There are two ranges in my city. One is shotgun trap/skeet range and the other is a indoor pistol range that allows rifles in .22 to be fired there. Of course, one of my recently prohibited firearms is the M&P 15-22, which is the only rifle I can shoot at a range in this city. So happy about that.

I’ll donate when the link is up.

Quote Originally Posted by northernhntr View Post
    The oic says "individual for sustenance hunting". Might have to plead your case in front of a judge though.
    Needs to be listed on your license. Can’t just claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Needs to be listed on your license. Can’t just claim it.
    Who says? Is that stated in legislation?

CGN frequent flyer
    I haven't been directly affected by the OIC yet but I will donate. I actually came up with system of my donations as there are now several recipients. I do smaller donations such as $30,- for now but will give more next month or the month after. This way, I don't break the bank and there is continuity and I can donate to more than just one entity. I have now allocated a monthly budget for donations, which happens to be pretty close to the amount of money I would have spent on ammunition or reloading components but could not spend because of range shut down. When ranges re-open, I will reduce range time slightly so there would still be $$$ left for donations. I hope this idea would help others that want to help with their $$$ but obviously have limited resources.

I will support!
    thanks!
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale