Page 1 of 41 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

I have engaged the services of EDWARD L. BURLEW, LL.B. to proceed with a Judicial review of the OIC. I will be looking for financial support and will be setting up an account to accept contributions..

We are looking for firearm owners who use the Weatherby .460 or a rifle chambered in .50 BMG for hunting Grizzly Bears, Walrus or Narwhales in Canada. Also, anyone who uses a Mini 14 or Mini 30 for hunting or predator control, or an AR15 for competition in Canada. If you are one of these people and you are willing to provide a signed affidavit and testify in court if required please e-mail your details to me John@wolverinesupplies.com I must have a commitment from you this week. Please make your subject line Judicial Review of OIC.

Added the following 1 hour after my first post.

The response has been strong, please e-mail me your statement as to how this OIC has affected you. Advise if you are willing to sign an affidavit and appear in court. I will use everyone's e-mail in support of my own affidavit, so keep them coming, your effort will not be wasted, but will only require a very few to sign and possible appear in court.

We will look into setting up an account to receive funds on Monday.

Cheers

Another hour later, the response is terrific, keep the e-mails coming but please understand I will not have time to reply to everyone. Thank you.

Added later. Will be pleased to hear from anyone who has a firearm affected by this OIC.

Edit #4

A GoFundMe page has been created to accept support. Please follow the link below for more information on how to show your support!

Link to the GOFUNDME --> https://www.gofundme.com/f/judicial-...-amp-ed-burlew

Clarification:

This action with Ed Burlew has ben initiated by myself personally, not Wolverine Supplies, whilst I am the founder of Wolverine Supplies I am now retired from the business which is operated by my son Matt and his wife Genn. I assist them on a "as required basis".

Wolverine Supplies is working with the CCFR with their court action that is completely separate from mine.

Update:
    I am getting literally hundreds of personal e-mails offering support, this is great, don't stop. Please make your e-mails to me in the form of a statement of how this OIC has affected you. Sign it and provide your address and phone number. I plan to attach all your letters to my own affidavit as supporting evidence.
    Sorry but I will not have time to reply to everyone.

Further clarification:
    We are doing an Administrative challenge .
    An Application for Judicial Review of the OIC 2020-298 of the Governor General In Council.
    We will file in Fed Court Toronto

The Application has been filed and now accepted by the court as issued. They will now serve the government. 28th May 2020

We have set up Auto Deposit for EMT donations to the Judicial Review Challenge. No password is required for auto deposit.

EMTs are to be sent to: johnandpat@wolverinesupplies.com

I have finished collecting e-mailed statements, thanks to everyone who sent me one, I have collected over 300 and they are been prepared to attach to my affidavit right now.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 06-26-2020 at 03:00 PM.

CGN Regular
    AR10 (Stag or similar) for hunting moose?

AWESOME!!!

Can you define "competition" please. We have a inter club group that does not compete outside of our club, but definitely hold weekly competitions among and against other members within the club.

CGN Regular
    Awesome will donate what I can, I do use an AR -15 for competition, but I’m in Alberta. How ever I would be willing to make the trip for the cause.

Stag 10/ar10 for targeting, moose, deer. Easily switch barrels/uppers for appropriate caliber/power. I personally use other but just more "ammo" for the cause. I will gladly donate to the cause as i have done for the others.

Quote Originally Posted by _ox_ View Post
    AWESOME!!!

Can you define "competition" please. We have a inter club group that does not compete outside of our club, but definitely hold weekly competitions among and against other members within the club.
    That would be exactly what they are looking for

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    How bout a signed letter from LEO saying they use an AR15 to practice shooting to make up for the lack of training at work. Also are we permitted to get the arguments Burlew is using so we can use the same arguments for section 74 hearings and ready to donate

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    How bout a signed letter from LEO saying they use an AR15 to practice shooting to make up for the lack of training at work
    Awesome

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    How many firearms owners? Also, are you interested in the Swiss PE90 or M14 for hunting?

I don't fit into any of these categories, but would be willing to support financially with whatever little money I have.

Page 1 of 41 1234567891121 ... LastLast